It wasn't enough to help the winless Bengals pick up their first victory of the season, but a week after leaving the game following a hard hit, wide receiver Alex Erickson turned in one of his strongest performances of the season as Cincinnati fell to the Ravens 23-17 in Baltimore.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- KPD arrests log: Oct. 11 - Oct. 13
- ISP trooper dies in wreck while responding to call
- The winning streak that put Eastern on the map
- Northview Church adopts Oakbrook Church
- Daily arrest log – Oct. 9
- Daily arrest log - Oct. 10
- Kokomo-Con to welcome celebrity guests
- Infant Loss Remembrance Day candlelight service to be held
- Joyce Kathryn Richey
- The Frozen Sandlot returns this year
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into Lake County Jail
- CFC hole-in-one contest results
- October Coupons 2019
- Photos: Ageless Aviation plane
- Photos: Washington Huskies at Arizona Wildcats college football
- Reimagined clothing as art quilts on display at KHCPL
- Vietnam Veterans Reunion another success
- Western Marching Panthers and Color Guard place first
- Colosseum Combat
- Wildcat captures Liberty Cup
Prince William and his wife Duchess Catherine will visit a melting glacier on the third day of their trip Pakistan to highlight the impact of climate change.
'Hips Don't Lie' hitmaker Shakira has revealed how excited she is to celebrate her birthday with the world during the Super Bowl Half-time Show 2020.
'How I Met Your Mother' actor Neil Patrick Harris has undergone surgery for an infection after getting two sea urchin spines stuck in his hand following an accident in Croatia.
Continuing a run that has him at the center of the MVP conversation, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson turned in another strong performance Sunday as Seattle edged the Browns 32-28 in Cleveland.
Facing off against older brother Derek Watt, Steelers linebacker T.J. Watt came out on top by helping put away the Los Angeles Chargers on the road with a 24-17 victory.
J.J. Watt didn't fill up the stat sheet Sunday, but the three-time defensive player of the year did enough to get the job done as the Texans held off the Chiefs for a 31-24 victory on the road.