Brian Stelter reports on the phenomenon of politicians using the courts to challenge reporting, focusing on Republican Congressman Devin Nunes, who is suing several news outlets, including CNN. He is also suing Liz Mair, a Republican political consultant. Mair asserts that Nunes is "using li…
North Korean state media are reporting that a "very important test" took place at one of the country's missile sites. CNN's Jeremy Diamond reports from the White House where President Trump has issued a warning to Kim Jong Un.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kokomo man stabbed at Motel 6
- The perfect accident: Families form lifelong bonds after accident 12 years ago left EMT severely injured
- Mayor-elect Moore names Frazier fire chief
- Daily arrest log - Nov. 27 to Dec. 1
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 4
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 2
- Austin Colby named KHS varsity football coach
- Cook steps down as KHA executive director
- KPD seeks suspect in Paradise Trading Post burglary
- Eastern alumnus takes over Comets wrestling program
- Kokomo boys victorious over Western, 55-50
- Northwestern defeats Tipton, 87-38
- Howard County college signings
- Statistical leaders on offense and defense for the Arizona Wildcats in 2019 season
- Colosseum Combat 51
- November Coupons 2019
- Congratulations Western band
- November's swan song at the Kokomo Art Center brings permanent collection art from past and present
- Teachers flock to Statehouse
Harvard professor Thomas Patterson, author of the new book "How America Lost Its Mind," says "motivated reasoning" is at work in the impeachment inquory. People "start with a bias and then we try to find facts that kind of align with that," he says. "We have an enormous capacity for selectiv…
Michael Bloomberg says reporters at his news outlet, Bloomberg News, should accept the restrictions that resulted from his decision to run for president, but others disagree. "Just because they get a paycheck does not mean that they should abdicate their journalistic freedom," Irin Carmon sa…
David Frum critiquing the Fox host's soft spot for Russia: When Carlson "champions Russian nationalism on his show, he's not talking about the actual Russia, the murders, the assassinations, the stealing on a scale so obscene that it dazzles Donald Trump... he is expressing a commitment to a…
A new study spearheaded by The Guardian examines how smartphones affect the news we see. Damon De Ionni, the study's lead researcher from an agency called Revealing Reality, tells Stelter, "It doesn't matter how smart you are or your politics, we're all going to be kind of ending up in a lit…
Northern Iowa has advanced to the FCS playoff quarterfinals where the Panthers will face second-seeded James Madison Friday at 6 p.m. (Central) in a game that will be televised by ESPN2.