As featured on
For the past seven years, Greg Osterland has decorated his Ohio home with 25,000 lights. His goal? A real life version of the Griswolds' creation in the classic movie "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation."
Former state Rep. Julie Olthoff, R-Crown Point, is running next year to try to reclaim her Indiana House seat from state Rep. Lisa Beck, D-Hebron.
After the House Judiciary Committee voted to move forward with articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, CNN's Wolf Blitzer says Americans have a unique opportunity to reflect on the Constitution and the principles on which this country was founded.
State Sen. Eddie Melton, D-Gary, has a plan to immediately pay Indiana teachers more money, without increasing taxes or reducing spending on other state priorities.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 15-year-old boy killed in shooting
- Markland Don Pancho’s to reopen in new location
- Local workers approve FCA tentative agreement
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 11
- The Kokomo Perspective announces their "People of the Year" finalists for 2019
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 6 to 8
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 10
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 12
- Sheriff's office's 'No-Shave Novembeard' a success
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 5
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into Lake County Jail
- December Coupons 2019
- Super Six tournament at Kokomo
- Kokomo boys victorious over Western, 55-50
- Northwestern boys knock off Western, 57-44
- Howard County college signings
- Northwestern defeats Tipton, 87-38
- Colosseum Combat 51
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats beat Tennessee State in second-to-last nonconference game
Celebrating the NFL’s 100th season, the Bears and Packers will meet for the 200th time Sunday at Lambeau Field in the league’s oldest and best rivalry.
Clinton Portis is among a group of former NFL players who were indicted for allegedly making $3.9 million in fraudulent claims to the NFL's health benefit plan for retirees.
Northern Iowa and James Madison are locked in a tight defensive battle in a FCS quarterfinal with the Dukes leading 10-0 at halftime.