As featured on
Career diplomat George Kent told congressional investigators in his closed-door testimony this week that Rudy Giuliani asked the State Department and the White House to grant a visa to the former Ukrainian official who Joe Biden had pushed to have removed when he was vice president, accordin…
We got rain, 1.4 inches on Thursday night and most of Friday. What a welcome relief. It knocked us out of the field for the weekend, but we were ready for a rest. Mark even took a three-hour nap on Saturday afternoon. He is that tired. Plus he got a flu shot, his second shingle shot and a tetanus shot on Friday. It literally wiped him out, but he’s protected for the flu, shingles and cuts.
CNN's Michael Smerconish speaks with Rich Thau, co-founder and president of Engagious, about his firm's findings on impeachment and swing voters in the upper Midwest.
Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said the Russians are currently "grooming" a Democrat running in the presidential primary to run as a third-party candidate and champion their interests. The comment appears to be directed at Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.
In this weekend edition of The Point, Chris Cillizza and guest John Kostyack, executive director of the National Whistleblower Center, talk about whistleblowers and the formal process for how their information is handled once they come forward.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Man sets himself on fire at Civic Center Towers
- KPD arrests log: Oct. 11 - Oct. 13
- The winning streak that put Eastern on the map
- Anti-violence march: Fed up with gun violence, Kokomo man organizes march in hopes of imparting change
- Arrests log: Oct. 14 - 15
- Mechanics team up to open new full-service auto shop
- Free for all: For second year, all Kokomo Schools students in preschool through eighth grade receive free lunch, breakfast
- The Frozen Sandlot returns this year
- Daily arrests log - Oct. 16 and 17
- Joyce Kathryn Richey
- Photos: Ageless Aviation plane
- Kokomo-Con returns for 10th year
- Photos: Washington Huskies at Arizona Wildcats college football
- October Coupons 2019
- CFC hole-in-one contest results
- Vietnam Veterans Reunion another success
- Western Marching Panthers and Color Guard place first
- The 15 places with the most minority-owned startups
- Three things to watch when Green Bay Packers host Detroit Lions on Monday night
- Get to know the Wisconsin Badgers' 2020 football recruiting class
This little pit bull has dwarfism — and she was abandoned because of the way she looks. But her new dad immediately saw how adorable she was and knew he had to take her home. Today on Pittie Nation, watch how HAPPY they make each other every single day.
UW's on-off switch has been stuck in the on position, an approach that will come in handy Saturday when the Badgers face a struggling Illinois team.