A manhunt is underway after an off-duty Racine police officer was shot and killed while attempting to stop an armed robbery at Teezers bar Monday night, June 17. The suspect is on the run.
Rob Kardashian is "ready to take control of his life again", by going to the gym and eating healthily for the sake of his daughter Dream.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Fifteen players named to All-County softball team
- Milwaukee Milkmen oust coach after viral video
- Kingdom Come Festival brings in more than 25 Christian Rock bands
- Grissom Air Show set for booming return
- Woman gets probation, mandated therapy after racist letter incident
- Smith garnering state-level recognition
- Jeannette E. (Deeb) Michel
- Fireworks store owner highlights popular products
- Kokomo man killed in wreck on US 31
- Brett Allen Dunlap
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into Lake County Jail
- Youth Sports Report: Softball - Expressions vs Tipton
- Youth Sports Report: Northside - Eastside - AFSCME vs UAW 685
- Youth Sports Report: Southside - UAW vs Kokomo Glass
- Thousands attend annual Strawberry Festival
- Youth Sports Report: Softball - Roger Davis Photo vs Finch Exterior Solutions
- Youth Sports Report: Taylor Southeast - Guarantee vs Plevna
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown - Ivy Physical vs The Zone
- June Coupons 2019
- Youth Sports Report: Northwestern – Cossell’s vs Kokomo Grain
As Shake Shack continues to expand internationally, CEO Randy Garutti tells CNN's Christine Romans about his strategy for dealing with tariffs and trade wars.
The Packers open the preseason schedule against Houston on Aug. 8 at Lambeau Field. The teams will have two joint practices at Ray Nitschke Field on Aug. 5 and 6.
Elijah Young, from Knoxville, Tenn., gives Mizzou nine commitments for 2020 class.
A year ago, whatever attention Trevor Davis was getting was based on a hamstring injury that sidelined him for virtually the entire offseason program, and an ill-advised joke he made at the airport in Los Angeles that, well, bombed.