CNN National Security Analyst Samantha Vinograd discusses the implications of holding the G7 at Trump National Doral after the President reversed the decision shortly after announcing it.
Rodgers had his best game by far under new Packers coach Matt LaFleur, throwing for 429 yards and five touchdowns and running for another as Green Bay beat the Oakland Raiders 42-24 on Sunday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Vintage store to bring a little weirdness downtown
- Man sets himself on fire at Civic Center Towers
- KPD arrests log: Oct. 11 - Oct. 13
- The winning streak that put Eastern on the map
- Anti-violence march: Fed up with gun violence, Kokomo man organizes march in hopes of imparting change
- Arrests log: Oct. 14 - 15
- Mechanics team up to open new full-service auto shop
- Daily arrests log - Oct. 16 and 17
- Free for all: For second year, all Kokomo Schools students in preschool through eighth grade receive free lunch, breakfast
- The Frozen Sandlot returns this year
- Photos: Ageless Aviation plane
- Kokomo-Con returns for 10th year
- CFC hole-in-one contest results
- October Coupons 2019
- Vietnam Veterans Reunion another success
- Western Marching Panthers and Color Guard place first
- The 15 places with the most minority-owned startups
- Three things to watch when Green Bay Packers host Oakland Raiders
- Get to know the Wisconsin Badgers' 2020 football recruiting class
- Three things to watch when Green Bay Packers host Detroit Lions on Monday night
Thomas D'Alesandro III, a former Baltimore mayor who led the city during the 1968 riots and brother of Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, has died.
Against Vanderbilt, the Tigers showed they are unclear about a clear-cut offensive player who can provide a spark and step up late in a close game.
No. 25 Missouri defeated Tennessee in four sets Sunday behind the best offensive performance since the start of conference play. The Tigers hit .413 and had four different players with double-digit kills.
State Journal columnist Tom Oates grades the Green Bay Packers' performance in their 42-24 win over the Oakland Raiders on Sunday at Lambeau Field.
CNN legal analyst Elie Honig says that Mick Mulvaney's comments undercutting President Donald Trump's "no quid pro quo" defense can be used against Trump in the House of Representatives.
The Star's exclusive, in-depth look back at the Cats' setback against the Trojans.
Geronimo Allison and Marquez Valdes-Scantling entered Sunday's game as questionable after injuries sustained in last Monday night’s win over Detroit, but the duo combined for six receptions for 166 yards and a touchdown as the Packers beat the Raiders 42-24.
It is impossible to continue pretending these 2019 Chicago Bears are anywhere near who we thought they were.