Tarik Cohen pretty much did it all in his second NFL campaign, when he led the Bears with 71 catches in addition to 1,170 yards and 9 touchdowns from scrimmage.
- Jordyn Woods is sorry
- Former Wildcat Stanley Johnson to hit free agency after Pelicans decline qualifying offer
- Livingston trail provides mountain views along Yellowstone River
- Camila Cabello urges fans to 'be kind'
- Melanie C doesn't want Spice Girls to end
- Madonna worries for kids' safety
- Scott Disick wants the best for Khloe Kardashian
- Former Arizona Wildcat player Joseph Blair named to 76ers staff
- Tariff war looms over Trump's scheduled meeting with Chinese
- Andy Cohen considering having second child
Following NBC's Democratic presidential debate, CNN's Van Jones said candidates Elizabeth Warren and Julián Castro dominated the first debate.
Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) and Congressman Tim Ryan (D-OH) engage in a contentious exchange over military intervention in the Middle East during the first Democratic debate of the 2020 presidential election.
Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro challenged former Rep. Beto O'Rourke on how to process immigrants seeking asylum or entry at the US border.
When asked about her many proposals during NBC's Democratic debate, presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren hit all her key points, saying the economy is working for the wealthy and powerful and not everyone else.
During a 2020 debate in Miami, Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker said "if you need a license to drive a car, you should need a license to buy and own a firearm."
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio calls on the Democratic party to be bold and progressive on the issue of income inequality during the first Democratic debate for the 2020 presidential election.
During the first Democratic debate of the 2020 presidential election, Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) corrects Gov. Jay Inslee (D-WA) after he claimed he was the only candidate who has passed a law protecting a woman's right to choose.
During the first Democratic debate of the 2020 presidential election, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) says she has a plan to deal with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).