He gets rid of those who don't fit his scheme or grasp the unit's intricacies quickly enough to carve out a role.
- HCSD correctional officer resigns after alleged hit and run at protest
- Cuonzo Martin: "We must do better. It has to stop."
- Reba Dean (Deering) Shuck
- An inside look at Wyoming's plan to safely get all of its student-athletes back on campus
- John Legend says his new music has become 'more relevant'
- 'It's been interesting': JoJo on promoting her album during a pandemic
- Betty Clapp
- Wanting to avoid the 'what-if,' Lincoln Christian grad Bubak will transfer to NU as a walk-on
- Dream 4x4s We’d Own If We Could
- Steven M. Sipple: As Tampa buzzes with NFL excitement, a Fremont native keeps even keel
National security adviser Robert O'Brien tells CNN's Jake Tapper that the World Health Organization should have responded earlier to the coronavirus outbreak in China.
New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker tells CNN's Jake Tapper he's drafting legislation to create a national police registry for misconduct after the killing of George Floyd by a white police officer in Minnesota.
Republican Gov. Larry Hogan of Maryland says he and his fellow governors are worried about whether protests could drive coronavirus numbers back up again in two weeks.
Mayor Melvin Carter of St. Paul, Minnesota tells CNN's Jake Tapper that the killing of George Floyd is "disgusting" and "an incredible insult to humanity."
Astronauts Bob Behnken and Douglas Hurley arrive on the International Space Station from their SpaceX spacecraft, a first in history.