Several key issues — including questions about the players' health and safety, and their salaries — have yet to be resolved as the opening of NFL training camps nears.
- Gary lifts additional business restrictions as part of COVID-19 reopening
- Chicago census response rate at 55%, lower in some areas
- Portage Township opts for virtual learning to start school year
- White cop allegedly prepared to draw weapon on black Region lawmaker at Statehouse
- Glee stars lead tributes to Naya Rivera
- Arizona baseball lands transfer pitcher Austin Smith, who touched 98 mph in summer ball
- Missouri picks up commitment from top-ranked JUCO DE
- State auditors demand high school cheer coach repay missing funds
- Missouri lands top JUCO defensive end in class of 2021
- Whiting mayor orders Whihala Beach closed indefinitely
Venezuelan migrant workers, who left the country when its economy collapsed, are trying to return as coronavirus cases surge across the region. Now thousands are stuck at the Colombia border in worsening conditions. Stefano Pozzebon reports.
The right-hander picked the UA over Oklahoma; he went 12-4 with a 3.41 ERA and 179 strikeouts in 134 2/3 innings in three seasons at Southwestern University.
Covid-19 cases continue to skyrocket, which has caused more places around the US to roll back reopening plans to try and contain the virus. CNN's Erica Hill reports.