Three-star wide receiver Shawn Hardy II became the Huskers' eighth verbal commitment on Friday.
- WR Hardy II feels 'really comfortable' with committing to Nebraska after long, quiet recruitment
- Banks, Magiera seek GOP nomination to Congress
- Quick Hits: Matter on Mizzou sports
- Christie Brinkley didn't know daughter was suffering from body image issues
- Anthony Joshua won't 'change' for girlfriend
- Daniel Bryan's admission to Brie Bella
- Jared Gravette: Here's hoping Pruitt can spice up Alabama-Tennessee rivalry
- Governor urges Hoosiers to embrace peace over violence in response to injustice
- Vinyl tap
- Arizona Wildcats' 2020 recruiting class rises to No. 5 in 247 Sports ranking
CNN's Sara Sidner reports live on scene as curfew begins in Minneapolis. Protesters are seen running across the street as police officers raise their arms to throw smoke or gas.
SpaceX Senior Advisor and former NASA Astronaut Garrett Reisman explains why SpaceX's Crew Dragon launch is significant and how it could give the US a future to look forward to.
President Donald Trump announced that the United States will terminate its relationship with the World Health Organization, a move he has threatened throughout the coronavirus pandemic.