From his studded red cleats to his play on the field, Isaiah Hawkins has a penchant for standing out.
- Preseason nightmares: Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton's preseason debut ends with him in walking boot
- Hawkins enjoying position change for Bees
- Matt Willis doubts his acting auditions
- Lamar Odom: DWTS is a 'blessing'
- Sophie Pomrehn has a lot on her plate - and enjoying it - as UW football team's performance dietitian
- Hub Arkush: How about we leave Mitch Trubisky alone until he throws a real pass this season
- Mark Edwards: Auburn QB race turns out exactly as expected
- Shay Mitchell craving pickles and peanut butter mix
- Orlando Bloom doesn't want second divorce
- Regents approve updated contract, team academic bonuses for UA women's coach Adia Barnes
Pomrehn said the primary focus during her first few months on the job has been to get players to build good habits when it comes to nutrition.
There have been more than a few reports out of Bears training camp that Mitch Trubisky hasn’t progressed since the end of last season.