Avante Dickerson doesn't talk much about his recruitment, but his Feb. 3 decision will be the talk of National Signing Day.
- Hoosier senators endorse popcorn grown in Indiana for official state snack
- Corey Linsley grapples with finality of playoff loss, uncertain future as Packers clean out their lockers
- A quiet, 'business-type of guy,' Avante Dickerson has Husker fans' attention with newly open recruitment
- Car Theft Capitals of the United States (Updated 2021)
- Boise State completes on-field coaching staff with addition of Kane Ioane
- Jedd Fisch's emphasis on transfer portal, in-state recruits quickly paying off for Wildcats
- Indiana lawmaker takes aim at state, local COVID-19 restrictions
- Biden’s freeze of rule lowering insulin, epinephrine costs criticized
- Pac-12 assigns Arizona Wildcats earlier men's basketball tipoffs in February
- Horseshoe Casino hiring dealers as it prepares to reopen poker room
Kamala Harris makes history as the first female, first Black and first South Asian vice president. Longtime friends and colleagues talk about how she's broken barriers throughout her career.
(The Center Square) – Among the more than 30 executive orders issued by President Joe Biden halting previous policies for an initial 60 to 100 days is an order halting a requirement that community health centers provide insulin and epinephrine at discounted rates to low-income and impoverished patients.
Eli Lilly and Company's CEO David Ricks announced that the company's antibody therapy helped prevent symptomatic Covid-19 infection among nursing home residents and staff in a Phase 3 trial.
Police said Troy Pearson, of Harvey, was in a group that tried to carjack someone at a Lansing gas station hours after they stole a car in Hammond.