Musselman had leverage from an Elite Eight appearance and Arizona's interest.
- New task force aims to combat infant mortality
- Egging houses: Family hides Easter eggs to raise funds for the Alzheimer's Association in memory of the late Herman McCombs
- 6 new cases of COVID in county
- Indiana pauses use of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine statewide
- Illinois pausing use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine after federal recommendations
- Steven Douglas Miller
- Not out of the woods: Lumber, material shortage hitting home for local suppliers, home builders
- Rhea Ripley, aka ‘The Nightmare,’ on Winning the WWE ‘Raw’ Women’s Title
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Convenient Device to Contain a Pile of Leaves (CCP-1652)
- ‘Bridgerton’ Renewed for Seasons 3 and 4 at Netflix, Ahead of Season 2
CNN's Jim Sciutto speaks with Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS) about the bipartisan negotiations involved with financing President Joe Biden's infrastructure plan.
PITTSBURGH, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create a simple way to prevent a raked pile of leaves from blowing back onto my lawn," said an inventor, from Merrillville, Ind., "so I invented the LEAF GOALIE. My design eliminates the hassle of repeatedly raking the same pile of leaves."
Daunte Wright's family attorney Jeffrey Storms speaks to CNN's John Berman following the release of bodycam footage by Brooklyn Center Police showing the moment Wright was shot by a police officer during a traffic stop in Minnesota. Police Chief Tim Gannon has said he believes the officer me…
ELKHART, Ind., April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- THOR Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) announced today the release of the company's 2020 U.S. RV Rental Study, which explores consumer rental experiences, key motivators and purchase likelihood. The RV industry giant will use the survey results to enhance its understanding of RV rental trends and inform decisions within the THOR family of companies.
Even though Joe Biden was known as a pragmatic dealmaker, he has taken a bold, radical approach to the beginning of his presidency. In this latest episode of The Point, CNN's Chris Cillizza explains Biden's unexpected direction in the wake of the post-Trump era and Covid-19.