ON PAR — The Creative Financial Center's annual hole-in-one contest at Legion Golf Course on Saturday saw no hole-in-ones. However Jack Whited (center) won with the closest shot, landing 20 feet and six inches from the pin. Gary Roberts (right) took second place, and Tracy Hatfield (left) to…
- Pete Docter: Pixar have waited too long to have a film with a Black lead
- Anthony Mackie: Filming during a pandemic is awful!
- Zedd wrote his first song aged four
- Brian May: My heart attack could have been coronavirus
- Chrissy Metz: I'm so happy for Mandy Moore's pregnancy news
- Priyanka Chopra is relishing her time with her husband Nick Jonas amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Maya Jama taking acting classes
- Selena Gomez: I want to play a bada**!
- John Boyega would return to Star Wars for an animated movie
- Lars Ulrich: Making a Metallica album is like a puzzle
Bruce Springsteen recorded ‘Letter to You’ in just four days, as he says all the vocals featured on the record are “first takes”.
Carla Bruni had coronavirus tests “every three days” after her son contracted the illness, because she wanted to make sure she was clear of the virus before she mixed with other people.
Kelly Clarkson doesn’t understand people who only “show you they care in front of people”, as she gave dating advice to a fan on her talk show.
Zach Braff has hailed Nick Cordero’s wife Amanda Kloots as “one of the strongest human beings” he’s ever met following Nick’s death.
Years from now, hundreds of thousands of UW football fans will say they were there for the debut of quarterback Graham Mertz. They'll all be lying.
In the Badgers’ dominant, 45-7 win against visiting Illinois, Mertz tied a program record with five touchdown passes and lived up to all the hype that’s built around him since he committed to UW in 2017.
If Nebraska is to pull off a massive upset of Ohio State, tailback Dedrick Mills almost certainly will have to play a lead role.
A quick look at the 14th-ranked Wisconsin Badgers' 45-7 victory over the Illinois Fighting Illini Friday night in the season opener at an empty Camp Randall Stadium.
As the United States records it's highest single day total for new Covid-19 cases, infectious disease expert Michael Osterholm warns that the country will see some of the darkest days in its history until a vaccine is made widely available.