The IU Kokomo Men's Basketball team came up short in the final minutes of the RSC West Division Championship against Indiana University Southeast, 76-67, on Tuesday evening to guarantee the Cougars a number two seed in the division.
- Men’s basketball drops heartbreaker to IU Southeast, 77-67
- Women’s basketball cruises past IU Southeast, 70-51
- What’s happening tonight in sports
- Lilly Completes Acquisition of Dermira
- James Glenn "Jim" Hamilton
- DOMINGA MCHANEY
- American College of Education Makes Fourth Straight Appearance on List of Indiana Best Places to Work
- Plan giving Griffith more options for Calumet Township exit moves to Indiana House
- Democratic presidential hopefuls go after each other in Nevada
- Steven M. Sipple: Ahman Green finds joy in video games. Now, he coaches in that world
INDIANAPOLIS, Feb. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) today announced the successful completion of its acquisition of Dermira, Inc. (NASDAQ: DERM). The acquisition expands Lilly's immunology pipeline with the addition of lebrikizumab, a novel, investigational, monoclonal antibody designed to bind IL-13 with high affinity that is being evaluated in a Phase 3 clinical development program for the treatment of moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis in adolescent and adult patients, ages 12 years and older. The acquisition of Dermira also expands Lilly's portfolio of marketed dermatology medicines with the addition of QBREXZA(® )(glycopyrronium), a medicated cloth approved by the FDA for the topical treatment of primary axillary hyperhidrosis (uncontrolled excessive underarm sweating).
Emergency crews rescued a paraglider after he got tangled in electric lines while attempting to land in Olivehurst, California. The paraglider dangled for hours while fire officials coordinated with Pacific Gas and Electric to make sure all the energy was drained from the wires. CNN affiliat…
INDIANAPOLIS, Feb. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- For the fourth year in a row, American College of Education (ACE) has been named one of the 125 Best Places to Work in Indiana. This elite group of corporate honorees were selected based on employer reports and comprehensive employee surveys.
In an interview with BBC, singer Billie Eilish said internet trolls and "cancel culture" make it harder for her to engage with fans online.
NFL player Gregory Robinson was arrested after US Border Patrol agents found 157 pounds of marijuana in a car he rented, officials said. HLN's Susan Hendricks reports.