The Cook County Sheriff's Department Special Victims Unit conducted the sting targeting those seeking to buy sex, also known as "Johns."
The Senate parliamentarian has ruled against including the increase in the minimum wage in the Covid-19 relief bill, an aide familiar with the process and two sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell CNN.
Jamie Spears’ lawyer has insisted he “rescued” his daughter Britney Spears from a “life-threatening situation” by putting her under conservatorship.
John Mulaney is “doing well” after completing a 60-day stint in a rehabilitation center to work on his struggles with alcohol and cocaine addiction.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Six more arrested in connection to Kokomo murder
- Mind Your Manners: States with the Rudest Drivers (2021)
- Kokomo woman recovering after being hospitalized with COVID for 63 days
- New nonprofit to house victims of sex trafficking, exploitation
- Kokomo Engine Plant to launch in fourth quarter
- Man stabbed in road rage incident
- A decade of success: Heads of Stellantis powertrain, transmission reflect on past 10 years as company enters new decade
- KCP employee transforms trailer to put on benefit fish fries
- Indiana bill allows teachers to withdraw from union at any time
- Memories from the Hob-Nob: Kokomo-native writes historical fiction novel about her parents' former restaurant
- Stellantis: Kokomo Engine Plant
- Stellantis: Kokomo Transmission Plant
- Stellantis: Indiana Transmission Plant
- Stellantis: Kokomo Casting Plant
- Kokomo Perspective – February 24 Issue – Mugshots
- Stellantis: Tipton Transmission Plant
- Kokomo Perspective – February 17 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – February 10 Issue – Mugshots
- Howard County sends five to State in wrestling: Three from Western, one from Kokomo, one from Eastern
- February Coupons 2021
The US military struck a site in Syria used by two Iranian-backed militia groups following rocket attacks on American forces in the region in the past two weeks, according to a US official.
Linsley, who turns 30 in July, finished the season as Pro Football Focus’ highest-rated center and has been among the NFL’s best centers for several years after entering the league as a fifth-round pick from Ohio State in 2014.
The Lake County Bar Association is reaching out to Indiana senators trying to halt legislation that dramatically changes how Lake County judges are selected.
Jamie Spears' attorney, Vivian Thoreen, spoke on his behalf on "Good Morning America" following the New York Times "Framing Britney Spears" documentary which reignited interest in the Spears' conservatorship.
Injured Illinois guard Ayo Dosunmu touched the court Thursday against Nebraska — but only before the game. Dosunmu missed the game because of a facial injury suffered in Tuesday’s loss to Michigan State, but the No. 5 Illini figured this is the junior’s last game at the State Farm Center. With his potential plans to enter the NBA draft in mind, the team honored Dosunmu during senior night. ...
The team has its home opener Friday against Omaha