Repeatedly, Jeffrey Manning Jr. was told of a recruit who would be visiting campus. He never heard a name, but he assumed the potential newcomer was talented.
The Virginia gubernatorial race between Democrat Terry McAuliffe and Republican Glenn Youngkin is highlighting early warning signs for Democrats about what lies ahead for the 2022 midterm elections. CNN's Jeff Zeleny reports.
Is it safe to get a coronavirus vaccine or vaccine booster shot at the same time as the flu shot? Dr. Anthony Fauci weighs in on the timing.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Calumet City man charged in shooting of Chicago police officer
- This Is the City Hit Hardest by Extreme Poverty in Indiana
- Daily Arrest Log - Sept. 23
- Daily arrest log - Sept. 21
- Man shot on State Line Road in Calumet City
- Lansing teen made 'prolific number of threats' against schools, police say
- From Ground Zero to Kokomo
- Daily Arrest Log - Sept. 17-19
- Daily Arrest Log - Sept. 24-26
- Dylan Bryant follows in brother’s footsteps
Senate Republicans blocked a House-passed bill to suspend the debt limit and avert a government shutdown from advancing in the Senate. The move comes after Republicans had insisted that Democrats act alone to address the debt limit and leaves Congress without a clear plan to keep the governm…
Britney Spears' lawyer has filed legal documents accusing her father of having “engaged in horrifying and unconscionable invasions of his adult daughter’s privacy" following claims Jamie Spears secretly monitored the pop star's communications.
NU coach Scott Frost didn't mince words about the need for better play by the O-line and special teams. But will it happen soon?
“It felt like it was such a growth moment for us,” quarterback Aaron Rodgers said of Green Bay's 30-28 victory over San Francisco on Sunday night.
Why the good outweighed the bad in McCloud’s starting debut; plus: run-game revival, special-teams woes and more.