The $300 million entertainment destination includes a casino with 1,600 slot machines and 80 table games, five restaurants, a Hard Rock Live performance venue and an on-site sports book and gift shop.
Gov. David Ige (D-HI) says he's keeping his state's mask mandate despite CDC guidance that it's safe for vaccinated individuals to go maskless in most indoor and outdoor situations.
INDIANAPOLIS, May 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanctuary Wealth, home to the next generation of elite advisors, welcomes Harbor Asset Private Wealth to its network of independent partners. The Greenwich-based team is Sanctuary's second in Connecticut and the 51st team to choose partnered independence with Sanctuary overall. Advising on approximately $280 million in client assets, the firm is led by respected industry pro Marti Marache, who has been with Morgan Stanley for the last 13 years.
(The Center Square) – The Indiana General Assembly passed a bill this spring that requires all public universities in the state to report on their ties to foreign countries and to show what they’re doing to protect intellectual property from being stolen or misused “by a foreign government or other foreign entity.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Person of interest in Delphi murders has Kokomo connections
- City disbands ‘Tent City’ homeless encampment
- WATCH NOW: An exclusive look inside the new Hard Rock Casino
- Police investigating shots fired in front of Buffalo Wild Wings
- Markland Mall announces new hours, starting June 4
- Customs agents on 'doody' uncover illegal cow dung cakes at Dulles
- Defense says attempted murder charges should be dismissed because of man's acquittal in federal court
- Two arrested after shootout in parking lot
- This is the Least Expensive Zip Code in Indiana
- Daily arrest log - May 7 to 9
- Sheriff's office honors fallen officers
- Youth Sports Report: Taylor Southeast - Coca Cola Taylor SE vs. Guarantee Vacuum
- May Coupons 2021
- Kokomo Perspective – May 12 Issue – Mugshots
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown - Gravity Trampoline Park vs. Carrie Gruel
- Youth Sports Report: Kubs League Softball - Kokomo 100 Blue vs. Kokomo 100 Red
- Youth Sports Report: Kubs League - FXS Solutions vs. Jarrell Orthodontics
- Youth Sports Report: Russiaville - Button Dodge vs. Reser Hereford
- Highest-rated Italian restaurants in Indianapolis, according to Tripadvisor
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown - Hochstedler Energy System vs. Eriks Chevrolet
Baloo the pit bull and Louie the Dalmatian met one day at the dog park and instantly hit it off. Now they're best friends who do everything together, and they're even the reason that their parents started dating!
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) called Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) "deeply unwell" after Greene confronted Ocasio-Cortez in the halls of Congress.
Joel Greenberg, the ex-Florida tax collector with close ties to Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), is planning to plead guilty on Monday in a federal court in Florida, according to a new filing Thursday. CNN CNN legal analyst Elie Honig evaluates what this means for the federal sex trafficking case aga…
Parker Gabriel and Chris Basnett talk about the lull in the college football world before a wild June of recruiting visits and workouts begins.
The Packers have publicly maintained they will not trade the three-time NFL MVP.
The top six are ordered by index points, a formula that takes into account both how much weight is lifted and how much the player weighs.