While some fans might have been less than thrilled with the Boise State football team’s selection in the Arizona Bowl, coach Andy Avalos said that getting picked in the game was a huge honor. The New Year’s Eve game had the first pick of Mountain West Teams after the Los Angeles Bowl’s selection on conference champion Utah State, the coach said.
The third in a three-part series looking back at the ’21 Cats: special-teams awards, report card and more.
Magda and her friend found Icky on the street, and knew that they couldn't just leave her there. So they decided to bring her along for the ride!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Indiana COVID-19 cases surging even before Omicron variant arrives
- Gary restaurant building taken improperly by housing authority, appeals court rules
- Parents sue Lake Central School Corp. over mask policy
- 1999 Cadillac Brougham d’Elegance: A classic luxury cruiser
- Pac-12 Hotline: Washington got the Kalen DeBoer hire right — no matter what it looks like
- Appeals court withdraws ruling on taking of Gary restaurant by housing authority
- Rokita: Critical Race Theory should not be used in Indiana classrooms
- Pac-12 bowl projections: Clarity arrives (mostly), Oregon to the Rose, ASU to Vegas and WSU to El Paso
- Michael Hart: Letters to the Editor
- Sources: Montana State decided Matthew McKay wouldn't be starter before transfer portal decision
Former Republican Senator and presidential candidate Bob Dole has died, according to a statement released by his family. "Senator Robert Joseph Dole died early this morning in his sleep. At his death, at age 98, he had served the United States of America faithfully for 79 years," the stateme…
Prominent Christian televangelist and anti-vaccine advocate Marcus Lamb died after being hospitalized with Covid-19, his family announced Tuesday.
The Indiana Farm Bureau is urging the 2022 General Assembly to enact policies maintaining the viability of rural communities amid an exodus of residents and businesses to suburban and urban areas.
The Wildcats' sophomore forward is again enjoying Gill Coliseum.
Nebraska knows it's going to have to replace a lot of production on the defensive side of the ball.
The Tigers are on the way to Fort Worth, Texas, to play Army in the Armed Forces Bowl on Dec. 22.