President Joe Biden delivers three messages to Americans as a growing number of countries report cases of the Covid-19 variant called Omicron.
The senior tight end caught the game-winning 2-point conversion in his final game, didn't play Friday at Arkansas. Tight end Messiah Swinson and defensive backs Chris Shearin and Ish Burdine also enter portal.
Arizona moved up six spots to No. 11 in the Associated Press Top 25, after beating Sacramento State while several other teams in the middle of the poll lost.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Indiana COVID-19 cases surging even before Omicron variant arrives
- BREAKING: 1 dead, another injured in shooting Tuesday morning
- Daily Arrest Log - Nov. 19-22
- Woods and waters with Joe Martino
- Kokomo native films documentary on LadyKats of 1990s
- Daily Arrest Log - Nov. 23
- Gil Porter: Kokomo’s Native American Story
- Korey Nathaniel Bowers
- Trine is all in on Trine
- Seiberling Mansion ready to shine for Christmas
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into Porter County Jail
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into LaPorte County Jail
- Counties with the highest COVID-19 vaccination rate in Indiana
- Who wants to live forever? Remembering Queen singer Freddie Mercury 30 years on from his death...
- See the size of the Native American population in Indiana
The University of Arizona men's basketball team defeated Sacramento State, 105-5, on Saturday, Nov. 27, 2021. Pelle Larsson had a career high scoring.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind., Nov. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- On Target Laboratories, Inc., a privately-held biotechnology company developing fluorescent imaging agents to target and illuminate cancer during surgery, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved CYTALUX for adult patients with ovarian cancer as an adjunct for intraoperative identification of malignant lesions. CYTALUX is the first targeted fluorescent imaging agent that illuminates ovarian cancer intraoperatively, enabling the detection of more cancer for removal. CYTALUX, administered by standard IV in as little as one hour before surgery, binds to folate receptors that are overexpressed in most epithelial ovarian cancersi and illuminates intraoperatively under near-infrared light.
Former University of Wisconsin athletic director and star athlete Pat Richter was named this year’s recipient of the Big Ten Conference’s Ford-Kinnick Leadership Award.
Nebraska coaches will spend a significant portion of the time between now and Dec. 15's early signing period on the road recruiting and hosting players on visits back in Lincoln.
Matt LaFleur’s team all but secured the North division while putting itself in great shape in the race for a No. 1 seed in the NFC with an effort that, while far from perfect, was more than enough to send them into their off week on a happy note.