Meet Claudette Colvin, a Civil Rights hero you've probably never heard of. In 1955, she was arrested for refusing to give up her seat on a bus -- 9 months before Rosa Parks. This is part of our "History Refocused" series -- stories from America's past you should have heard about, but probabl…
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Daily Arrest Log - Oct. 21
- ‘Life as a house’
- Daily Arrest Log - Oct. 19
- Daily Arrest Log - Oct. 20
- Indiana solar industry prepares for loss of net metering
- Daily Arrest Log - Oct. 22-24
- Asher and Vincent announce bids for sheriff
- 'There's always next year'
- Taking a trip down McClain Lane
- Local organizes disc golf tournament for lost friend
South Carolina Republican Rep. Jeff Duncan wore a mask on the House floor that read "Let's go Brandon," a coded phrase adopted by the Right signifying "F*** Joe Biden." CNN's Maggie Haberman analyzes what the lack of decorum signifies.
Green Bay likely will have to face the unbeaten Cardinals without their leading receiver after Davante Adams was placed on the list for players who either test positive or have close contact with someone who's infected.