Alan Dershowitz, a recent addition to President Donald Trump's legal team, told Brianna Keilar that he didn't think his past clients, such as Jeffrey Epstein, former President Bill Clinton or OJ Simpson would affect his ability to make a persuasive argument to the Senate against impeaching t…
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- God's Garage: All-volunteer group at Crossroads Church repairs vehicles for the elderly, single moms, underprivileged
- Greentown deaths confirmed as murder-suicide
- Jones resigns after racist social media posts surface
- Police: Resident shoots man who gained entry to apartment
- We Care responds to criticism
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 15
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 10 to 12
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 14
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 13
- High Honor Roll and Honor Roll for Northwestern High School Second Term announced
- Green Bay Packers beat Seattle Seahawks, but 'woo guy' stole the show on Twitter
- 12 times Packers' quarterback Aaron Rodgers has made headlines off the football field
- Fun & Games
- January Coupons 2020
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats snap two-game losing skid, pound Utah in McKale Center
- House divided: T.J. Watt's bold candy claim sparks scorn from brother J.J., split response from fans
- 2019 naughty and nice Christmas Wishes
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats fall to the Oregon State Beavers 82-65, Pac-12 basketball
- Photos: Green Bay Packers fend off Seattle Seahawks to earn trip to NFC title game
Dakota Prukop quarterbacked at Oregon under new Husker hire Matt Lubick. Let him detail the quirks of the "all-in" offensive mind.
San Francisco simply outmuscled Green Bay in its 37-8 win in November. If that happens again this very interesting Packers season will come to a sudden end.
Adams is ready for his star turn with a trip to Super Bowl LIV on the line Sunday vs. the 49ers.