Doug Parker, who will remain board chairman, will leave after 20 years as CEO. He crafted the 2013 landmark out-of-bankruptcy merger with U.S. Airways.
'NCIS's first technical adviser, Richard Warmack, helped Mark Harmon create TV’s beloved agent. Here is the exclusive story of how Gibbs took shape.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 1999 Cadillac Brougham d’Elegance: A classic luxury cruiser
- Governor Eric Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff
- Gary restaurant building taken improperly by housing authority, appeals court rules
- Appeals court withdraws ruling on taking of Gary restaurant by housing authority
- Sources: Montana State decided Matthew McKay wouldn't be starter before transfer portal decision
- Pac-12 bowl projections: Clarity arrives (mostly), Oregon to the Rose, ASU to Vegas and WSU to El Paso
- Michael Hart: Letters to the Editor
- Pac-12 Hotline: Washington got the Kalen DeBoer hire right — no matter what it looks like
- Sam Asghari is 'encouraging' Britney Spears to stay on schedule
- Parents sue Lake Central School Corp. over mask policy
CARMEL, Ind., Dec. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) has named Richard Shaffer senior vice president, small market sales and Worksite insurance operations. Shaffer reports to Michael Byers, president of CNO's Worksite Division. The appointment was effective December 6, 2021.
INDIANAPOLIS, Dec. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Performance Validation, Inc., a leading national provider of commissioning, qualification, and validation services, today announced that Martin Long has been named as President and Chief Executive Officer effective Jan 1, 2022. Dr. Van Doel, Performance Validations outgoing president will retain his role as Board Chairman, and will retire from Performance Validation in February.
A group of landlords will get a chance to argue the City of Hammond owes each of them a $75 refund for rental registration fees paid in 2015 they claim exceeded the $5 maximum permitted by state law.
President Joe Biden and Dr. Jill Biden traveled to the World War II Memorial, on the National Mall just south of the White House, to pay his respects on the 80th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Vaccinated players such as Jordan Love who are asymptomatic must receive two negative tests at least 24 hours apart to return to the roster, whereas unvaccinated players are required to serve a mandatory 10-day quarantine and be asymptomatic to return.
A new Nebraska offensive line candidate emerged over the weekend as Scott Frost looks to fill three more positions.