President-elect Joe Biden says he wants to build on Obamacare to lower costs and create a government-run insurance plan, known as the public option.
CNN's Erin Burnett looks back at some of Sen. Lindsey Graham's (R-SC) comments over the last four years after Graham said on Fox News that President-elect Joe Biden would be seen as "incredibly weak" if he didn't oppose the second impeachment of President Trump.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- John David Washington responds to criticism of 12-year age gap between him and Zendaya in Malcolm and Marie
- County moves to 'red' on state COVID-19 map
- Man charged in Chicago murder arrested in Crown Point
- PizzaCo. brings Neapolitan style to town
- Oaks of Kokomo makes new home ownership affordable
- New wedding venue to open this spring
- Teen shot in head while riding in car in Lansing, police say
- More than 750 students make dean’s list, chancellor’s list
- Murders in Kokomo rose 60 percent in 2020
- Vaccine rollout picks up speed in Howard County
- Kokomo Perspective – January 20 Issue – Mugshots
- Snapshots from Bobkats combine in Westfield
- January 2021 Coupons
- Kokomo Perspective – January 6 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – January 13 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – December 30 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – December 23 Issue – Mugshots
- Matter's Mizzou crystal ball: D-coordinator, 2021 record and more
- Housing authority puts on Winter Bash for Garden Square residents
Security around Capitol Hill and the White House is ramping up ahead of the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on January 20th.
The 6-7, 290-pound offensive tackle will join the Wildcats as a walk-on despite interest from Ole Miss, UCLA, Cal and BYU, among other Power 5 programs.
"We’re still going to continue to push forward," the Miami Heat player and former Arizona star said Monday.
GREEN BAY — Matt LaFleur spent his Sunday evening watching the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat the New Orleans Saints to set up next Sunday’s NFC Championship Game matchup between his Green Bay Packers and the Tom Brady-led Bucs. And LaFleur watched it with one of the people he’s closest to.