ELKHART, Ind., Dec. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK) ("Patrick" or the "Company") today announced its intention to offer, subject to market conditions and other factors, $225,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its convertible senior notes due 2028 (the "Notes") in a private placement to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). The Company also expects to grant the initial purchasers of the Notes an option to purchase, within a 13-day period beginning on, and including, the initial closing date of the offering, up to an additional $33,750,000 aggregate principal amount of the Notes.
Ralph Fiennes is pleased that 'The King's Man' was delayed to give audiences a chance to watch the spy movie at the cinema.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 1999 Cadillac Brougham d’Elegance: A classic luxury cruiser
- Governor Eric Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff
- Gary restaurant building taken improperly by housing authority, appeals court rules
- Appeals court withdraws ruling on taking of Gary restaurant by housing authority
- Sources: Montana State decided Matthew McKay wouldn't be starter before transfer portal decision
- Pac-12 bowl projections: Clarity arrives (mostly), Oregon to the Rose, ASU to Vegas and WSU to El Paso
- Michael Hart: Letters to the Editor
- Pac-12 Hotline: Washington got the Kalen DeBoer hire right — no matter what it looks like
- Sam Asghari is 'encouraging' Britney Spears to stay on schedule
- Parents sue Lake Central School Corp. over mask policy
Vaccinated players such as Jordan Love who are asymptomatic must receive two negative tests at least 24 hours apart to return to the roster, whereas unvaccinated players are required to serve a mandatory 10-day quarantine and be asymptomatic to return.
A new Nebraska offensive line candidate emerged over the weekend as Scott Frost looks to fill three more positions.