A record 3,467 individuals were hospitalized Monday because of COVID-19, topping the prior peak tally of 3,460 COVID-19 hospital patients on Nov. 30, 2020.
James Morrison has admitted that seeing his dad leave home when he was young led him to being a "better parent" to his own children.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Change to Indiana turn signal law unanimously endorsed by Senate
- NEXT WEEK: Indiana School Choice Week Celebrants Aim to Shake Up School Searches for Good
- Lake County leads as COVID-19 deaths see major increase in NWI, data shows
- No sentence reduction for man who shot pregnant girlfriend, her mother, appeals court rules
- Lake Etta County Park may become Lake County convention, entertainment hub
- Merrillville seeks authorization to enact food and beverage tax
- Two Democrats, so far, vying to succeed Mrvan in Indiana Senate
- Indiana House passes COVID-19 vaccination exemption bill
- Indiana Senate committee hears constitutional carry bill; chairwoman says no to amendments
- Wyoming Cowboys add five players after losing 10 to transfer portal
The Packers' season came to an abrupt end as the 49ers pulled out a 13-10 victory in an NFC divisional-round showdown at Lambeau Field.
CNN's Pamela Brown looks at Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis' recent proposal to create an election security force to monitor elections in the state.
The Star's Bruce Pascoe breaks down the starting lineups, storylines and stats as the No. 3-ranked Arizona Wildcats travel to face the Cal Golden Bears Sunday afternoon in Berkeley.
A deep dive with major players in this new world of college athletics. How is money generated, and how does it affect recruiting are just two talking points.
The star who likely will be named the NFL’s MVP for the second consecutive season and fourth time in his career was closer to mediocre on a night the Packers needed him to be excellent.
Columnist Jim Polzin grades the Packers' performance in their 13-10 playoff loss to the San Francisco 49ers at Lambeau Field.
Green Bay Packers head coach Matt LaFleur, defensive lineman Kenny Clark and safety Adrian Amos speak to the media after the Packers fell to the San Francisco 49ers 13-10 in an NFC divisional-round matchup Saturday, Jan. 22, 2022, at Lambeau Field in Green Bay.