Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb held his weekly press conference today to provide updates on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly spoke to ABC's "Good Morning America" about his role in the raid that resulted in the shooting death of Breonna Taylor.
Moody's Analytics' Mark Zandi and CNN Business' Annalyn Kurtz discuss the Back-To-Normal Index and the fate of the US economy. Plus, DocuSign CEO Dan Springer on the company's rise in business during Covid-19. And JPMorgan's David Kelly is back with his advice for investors ahead of the election.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Daily arrest log - Oct. 15
- R. Kelly's attorneys allege federal prison officials 'allowed' beating by Hammond gang member
- Police seize drugs, firearms, cash during investigation
- Daily arrest log - Oct. 19
- Daily arrest log - Oct. 14
- Two men who were fatally shot in Dolton parking lot are identified
- Cook County budget for 2021 holds line on taxes, promises improved transit for South Side, south suburbs
- Three Indiana cities ranked among nation’s best for small-town living
- $50,000 at stake as winning lottery ticket sold in Region is set to expire
- Martino's Italian villa for sale: Kokomo staple serves Kokomo for nearly six decades
- Kokomo Perspective – October 21 Issue – Mugshots
- Photos: Counter-protesters greet Trump parade in Carbondale
- Kokomo Perspective – October 14 Issue – Mugshots
- October Coupons 2020
- Kokomo Perspective – October 7 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – September 30 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo-Con draws comic fans in for 11th year
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats football practice during pandemic
- Health & Medical Guide 2020
- Youth Sports Report: Russiaville - Gossman vs True Realty
A woman in Utah was turned away from hospitals while having a heart attack because the hospitals did not have bed space due to Covid-19. CNN's Martin Savidge reports.
The Back-to-Normal Index from CNN Business and Moody's Analytics shows which states are closest to and furthest from their pre-pandemic economies.
ON PAR — The Creative Financial Center's annual hole-in-one contest at Legion Golf Course on Saturday saw no hole-in-ones. However Jack Whited (center) won with the closest shot, landing 20 feet and six inches from the pin. Gary Roberts (right) took second place, and Tracy Hatfield (left) to…
Lake County voters are almost certain to find the county's 11 early voting sites and 208 Election Day polling places are cleaner this year than in any prior election.
Nebraska football notes on the Husker secondary, Justin Fields vs. Dwayne Haskins, the learning curve for juco OLBs and more.
State Journal beat reporters Colten Bartholomew and Jim Polzin get together over Zoom to talk about the Badgers' season opener against Illinois on Friday night.
Since the start of the 2019 season, the Bears are 11-3 in games decided by seven points or fewer. They have the most such wins of any NFL team during that span.