As featured on
Emergency crews rescued a paraglider after he got tangled in electric lines while attempting to land in Olivehurst, California. The paraglider dangled for hours while fire officials coordinated with Pacific Gas and Electric to make sure all the energy was drained from the wires. CNN affiliat…
A high-speed rail network that carves through the Swiss Alps and features the world's longest rail tunnel is set for completion in 2020.
State Journal beat reporters Colten Bartholomew and Jim Polzin are back to discuss the Badgers men's basketball team's recent hot streak, the NCAA's proposal to change the transfer waiver system, and answer listener questions.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Police: Investigators uncover video of others being held captive
- Three fired after internal investigation at jail
- Courts: Man held in bathtub tased in genitals, hit with brass knuckles
- Jones’ replacement also shares anti-Muslim content on Facebook
- Past Hammond Baptist pastor raped girl repeatedly, federal lawsuit alleges
- Daily arrest log - Feb. 13
- Daily arrest log - Feb. 14 to 17
- Second Amendment status unlikely to create lasting affect locally
- Daily arrest log - Feb. 18
- Douglass School given to local nonprofit
- Walkers brave the cold to raise funds for rescue mission
- Chocolate Celebration draws crowd
- Regional champs: Northwestern girls
- February Coupons 2020
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats 4, Team USA 5, softball exhibition
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats stay perfect with Hillenbrand Invitational win over Long Beach State
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats open 2020 season with 12-7 win over Albany at Hi Corbett Field
- Class 3A wrestling sectionals
- Eastern and Western swimming
- Weekend wrestling tournaments
The IU Kokomo Men's Basketball team came up short in the final minutes of the RSC West Division Championship against Indiana University Southeast, 76-67, on Tuesday evening to guarantee the Cougars a number two seed in the division.
The IU Kokomo Women's Basketball team won its seventh game on the road this season, rolling to a 70-51 victory over Indiana University Southeast at the IUS Activities Center for a guaranteed spot in the River States Conferenfce Tournament.
Husker legend Ahman Green is busy this week preparing to recruit players for his Lakeland (Wisconsin) University esports team.
Coaches can't visit prospects, and prospects can't visit schools. But recruiting doesn't stop. Check in on a few standouts on the Husker radar.
The Star previews all of the game day essentials, from projected starting lineups to storylines and series history, ahead of No. 24 Arizona's showdown with Oregon State.