A year ago against Wisconsin, Nebraska quarterback Adrian Martinez rolled up a career-best 441 total yards of offense.
Free agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who claimed the NFL and its teams colluded to keep him from playing following his refusal to stand during the National Anthem, will take part in a private workout organized by the league.
The UA’s 2020 class — considered the best of Jay Johnson’s tenure — features four players ranked among Baseball America’s top 100 high school prospects.
The West Fork Road that slices into the Custer Gallatin National Forest just outside Red Lodge isn't gated until Dec. 1. Unfortunately, there's no gate for common sense.
Bonneville Power Administration incentives money helped a Heyburn cheese plant implement energy saving equipment this summer.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Shots fired into residence on Havens Street
- Kokomo man found in creek early this morning
- Three armed males attempt to rob CVS
- More worker housing slated for Kokomo
- Red for Ed builds steam as local schools announce closures
- Man takes plea deal after 2018 Thanksgiving shooting death
- Missing for a decade: Esther Westenbarger still missing after November 2009 disappearance
- Three women arrested for strong-armed robbery
- Man pleads guilty in baseball bat killing
- Daily arrest log - Nov. 7
- November Coupons 2019
- Congratulations Western band
- GALLERY: Election night
- Go Red for Ed
- Nico Mannion, Arizona Wildcats draw high praise from basketball analysts after beating Illinois
- Gallery: Military Appreciation Days opening ceremonies held
- Solidarity's Kids' Halloween Party a success
- Wallace Elementary School of Integrated Arts
- Photos: Arizona Wildcat 91, Northern Arizona 52, NCAA basketball
Nicki Minaj's mother is "very happy" that her daughter has married Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty, as she says she can't wait for the rapper's bigger ceremony.
Bears fans, you could have seen this exclusive analysis first, in your inbox, on Wednesday morning if you subscribed to PFW: Chicago. Don't miss out on in-depth analysis, without the fluff or hot takes. Subscribe today and get your first full year fo…
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. — Andre Curbelo has a moxie on the basketball court — a charisma that can’t be neatly or perfectly bundled up in one description. It allows him to thread a pass anywhere he wants or to lift his 6-foot-1, 175-pound frame above the rim for a dunk.
The Star's Bruce Pascoe previews all of the game day essentials, from projected starting lineups to storylines and series history, ahead of the Arizona Wildcats' game against the San Jose State Spartans.