Mark Wahlberg is happy to play "the old guy" in his movies, because he's "comfortable in [his] own skin" and isn't worried about getting older.
Martin Kemp says Spandau Ballet and Duran Duran were "like Oasis and Blur", as the two groups were always "ridiculously competitive" during the 80s.
Jodie Comer thinks playing murderer Villanelle in 'Killing Eve' has improved her relationships, as she's now "more honest" with herself and her partners.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Vietnam veteran earns two Purple Hearts, Bronze Star
- The shows will go on: Several area fireworks displays set for this weekend
- Governor puts Stage 5 on hold: ‘This virus is on the prowl’
- Shooting on Bishop Ford ends in crash between suspect, victim, police say
- Kokomo engineer details his symptoms of COVID-19
- Air Force veteran maintained runways at a young age in Thailand
- Hospital closures leave a void: Families concerned after closure of local Community Howard Specialty Hospital, Replay Physical Therapy
- Woman accused of drowning grandson may utilize insanity defense
- Overdoses surge last week
- Daily arrest log - June 26 to 28
- TTP builds company’s 4-millionth nine-speed transmission
- Youth Sports Report: UCT – Coke vs McPike
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown – Plevna Implement
- Youth Sports Report: UCT – Clifford Signs vs Local BBQ
- Youth Sports Report: Taylor Southeast – Hague Water
- 2021 Nissan Rogue First Look: Nissan Teases Its All-New Compact SUV
- Spec Check: 2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1 vs. 2020 Mustang GT
- KHA throws Juneteenth Freedom Day celebration
- June Coupons 2020
- Delayed 2021 Ford Bronco Reveal Accidentally Rescheduled on O.J. Simpson's Birthday
Paul Weller says people "weren't ready" for his house record when he tried to release it in 1989, and instead had to wait almost a decade for it to be released in 1998.
Nicole Richie doesn't believe there's a "secret" to marriage, but advises continuing to see each other as "individuals" and enjoy spending time together.
David Gilreath has visited 34 countries, with Turkey at the top of his best-of list. Following closely being Istanbul among his favorite cities are Barcelona, Hong Kong, Tel Aviv and Morelia, which is located in central Mexico and is the home of Gilreath’s fiancée.