A 7-year-old boy was surfing with his dad in Florida when a shark appeared to knock him off his surfboard.
More from this section
- Iowa voters experience pragmatic awakening ahead of 2020
- Cupp hypothesizes who will pay political cost of impeachment
- Cupp on Pelosi's remark: That's either a lie or a mistake
- Evening news briefing from CNN
- Watch deaf baby react to hearing aids being turned on
- SITE intel group: Shooter had extreme anti-American views
- Esper on Pensacola attack: Can't say it's terrorism at this time
- Report released outlining arguments for impeachment
- Amazon driver dances after getting some free snacks
- Why was Rudy Giuliani in Ukraine this week?
- Montana State imposes style in second-round win against UAlbany
- Three takeaways from UAlbany-Montana State
- Truman State wins inaugural America’s Crossroads Bowl
- SIU Football | Look back at 2009 playoff run
- Arizona, New Mexico among Wyoming's most likely bowl destination
- Former Arizona guard Devonaire Doutrive says he'll transfer to Boise State
- Seen and heard in Waco: On Arizona diehards, Wildcats' health — and the 'nation’s oldest major soft drink'
- FCS playoffs: UNI upends South Dakota State
- FCS playoffs: UNI win involved big plays, big decisions
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: Arizona Wildcats’ ‘process’ must pick up pace after dysfunctional season
- Kokomo man stabbed at Motel 6
- The perfect accident: Families form lifelong bonds after accident 12 years ago left EMT severely injured
- Mayor-elect Moore names Frazier fire chief
- Daily arrest log - Nov. 27 to Dec. 1
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 2
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 4
- Austin Colby named KHS varsity football coach
- Who’s who of Moore’s advisory committee
- Cook steps down as KHA executive director
- KPD seeks suspect in Paradise Trading Post burglary
- Kokomo boys victorious over Western, 55-50
- Northwestern defeats Tipton, 87-38
- Howard County college signings
- Looking back at Odom's tenure at Missouri
- Colosseum Combat 51
- November Coupons 2019
- November's swan song at the Kokomo Art Center brings permanent collection art from past and present
- Congratulations Western band
- Statistical leaders on offense and defense for the Arizona Wildcats in 2019 season
- Teachers flock to Statehouse
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Although Montana State fell behind within just a few seconds, the Bobcats responded with an emphatic 47 unanswered points.
HOBART — Jordan Salima got a second lease on life when Truman State was invited to the inaugural America’s Crossroads Bowl and the senior running back wasn’t about to waste an opportunity to extend his collegiate career one more game.
CARBONDALE — Deji Karim was No. 2 on the depth chart, behind Richard White, before SIU's football team began the 2009 season at FBS program Marshall.