Gregory Priore and John Schulman have pleaded guilty to charges of theft and receiving stolen property after an alleged $8 million worth of rare books, plates and maps were taken from a Pittsburgh library and sold to a rare book store owner, court documents show. CNN affiliate WPXI reports.
More from this section
- Watch Greta Thunberg hit back at Trump on climate change
- Charter bus carrying college students engulfed in flames
- Microsoft's pledge to eradicate its carbon footprint
- Your impeachment questions answered
- Man tumbles into icy waters trying to save his dog
- Ozzy Osbourne's 10 most essential songs
- Krystal files for bankruptcy
- NASCAR team makes little boy's dream a reality
- See why Howie Mandel used the 'golden buzzer' on 'AGT'
- Mountain lion attacks 3-year-old boy
- Kokomo cheerleaders perform live on Channel 13
- ‘It’s not normal.’ Spate of mountain lion attacks, sightings in Idaho sparks concern
- Bears 2020 vision: Investment perhaps due in DL room, but it's about as stable as any unit
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 17 to 20
- TEST DRIVE: 2020 Toyota Prius XLE AWD-e: fourth generation of the original hybrid
- BUDDY BAGS?
- KPD begins process of bolstering force
- Sir Patrick Stewart touched by Sir Ian McKellen's wedding gesture
- Women’s basketball hosts kidney diseases awareness game against IU East
- Amazon shoppers review the this fitness robot for cats and dogs
- God's Garage: All-volunteer group at Crossroads Church repairs vehicles for the elderly, single moms, underprivileged
- Greentown deaths confirmed as murder-suicide
- Jones resigns after racist social media posts surface
- We Care responds to criticism
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 15
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 14
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 16
- Roderick "Rod" Allen Glover
- Keep It On Ice
- KRM offers shelter from the cold
- House divided: T.J. Watt's bold candy claim sparks scorn from brother J.J., split response from fans
- Green Bay Packers beat Seattle Seahawks, but 'woo guy' stole the show on Twitter
- 12 times Packers' quarterback Aaron Rodgers has made headlines off the football field
- January Coupons 2020
- Brand loyalty: Actor Rob Lowe's odd fashion choice at NFC title game has social media buzzing
- Fun & Games
- Photos: Green Bay Packers can't hang with San Francisco 49ers in NFC title game
- Photos: Green Bay Packers fend off Seattle Seahawks to earn trip to NFC title game
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats snap two-game losing skid, pound Utah in McKale Center
- 2019 naughty and nice Christmas Wishes
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
The team will have 15 unrestricted free agents, a group that includes three of the four players remaining from the 2010 team that won Super Bowl XLV: right tackle Bryan Bulaga, kicker Mason Crosby and cornerback Tramon Williams.
Highlights from Matt Lubick's radio interview on Monday night's Sports Nightly.
Nebraska hosted a big group of Class of 2021 prospects on campus this past weekend for a junior day, including several players from the region.