More from this section
- He was the first American identified with Omicron. Hear his story
- Tennessee Gov. Lee to deploy state National Guard to Texas border
- Ex-Saints player dies in police custody after arrest
- Cold temperatures for parts of the East as much of the West see rain and snow
- Watch Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Hart and Ann Dowd revive 'The Facts of Life' and 'Diff'rent Strokes'
- Police chief reacts to restaurant refusing service for on-duty armed police
- Here's how an anime convention will help track the spread of Omicron
- Biden confronts Putin as tensions escalate over Ukraine
- We tried Instagram's newest feature. There's one big problem with it.
- CNN examines training meant to help officers differentiate Tasers from guns
- ‘Walker’ Prequel in Development at The CW, Jared Padalecki Calls It a ‘Love Letter’ to Texas
- American Commercial Barge Line (ACBL) Found Not at Fault for 2008 Mississippi River Collision and Oil Spill
- ‘The Woman in the House’: Kristen Bell’s Anna Loses Her Mind in Netflix’s First Teaser (VIDEO)
- 10 of the Most Memorable Moments from ‘The Expanse’
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Contestant Skilyr Hicks Dies at 23
- CNO Financial Group Selects 2021 Holiday and New Year's Card Winner
- ‘Chicago Med’ Bosses Tease Winter Finale Surprises, Ethan’s Return & More
- Frost, Huskers finalize addition of OC Mark Whipple from Pitt, new OL coach Donovan Raiola
- Nubank (NU Stock) IPO: Here’s What Investors Need To Know
- Harry Potter's Weasley family top Christmas companion poll
- Ruling expected soon in lawsuit seeking to end NWI vehicle emissions testing
- $18.15 million verdict for Gary resident struck, thrown by truck, attorneys say
- 1999 Cadillac Brougham d’Elegance: A classic luxury cruiser
- Governor Eric Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff
- Appeals court withdraws ruling on taking of Gary restaurant by housing authority
- Indiana appeals court revives rental registration fee lawsuit against Hammond
- Ex-Saint Glenn Foster died after a police chase, jail fight, and desperate bid to get medical help
- Sources: Montana State decided Matthew McKay wouldn't be starter before transfer portal decision
- Gary restaurant building taken improperly by housing authority, appeals court rules
- Sam Asghari is 'encouraging' Britney Spears to stay on schedule
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Making his weekly appearance on “The Pat McAfee Show,” Rodgers confirmed he sought a second opinion on his toe injury in Los Angeles over the weekend — reportedly seeing Dr. Neal S. ElAttrache at the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic — but he will hold off on surgery as long as he doesn’t reinjure his toe.
Keith Dudzinski, who coached Arizona’s outside linebackers and special teams this past season, is expected to be named the defensive coordinator at UMass.
Smith mostly appeared on Arizona's special teams unit during the 2021 season.