CNN's Pete Muntean took a road trip to see how travelers are dealing with the coronavirus pandemic during Memorial Day weekend.
More from this section
- Supreme Court rules state can restrict religious gatherings
- 'That's a healthy dose:' CNN reporter hit with gas
- Watch Atlanta mayor's full address to protesters
- SpaceX will try again for astronaut launch
- Police officer attacked during protest in Los Angeles
- CNN reporter says she's never seen this before
- Object explodes during protest at CNN Center
- Atlanta mayor addresses protests at CNN center
- Protesters gather outside CNN Center in Atlanta
- CNN's Sidner reports live as curfew starts in Minneapolis
- The Wanted 'reconnect' virtually during lockdown
- Tom Hardy is 'effortlessly talented', says Josh Trank
- Freshman Husker DB Henry Gray entering NCAA transfer portal
- Ryan Gosling to star in The Wolfman
- Gina Prince-Bythewood feels 'really excited' about The Old Guard's release
- NU athletic department outlines protocols for athletes to return to voluntary workouts
- WR Hardy II feels 'really comfortable' with committing to Nebraska after long, quiet recruitment
- Banks, Magiera seek GOP nomination to Congress
- Quick Hits: Matter on Mizzou sports
- Christie Brinkley didn't know daughter was suffering from body image issues
- Two local nursing homes reporting more than 50 cases of COVID-19
- Fairgrounds hosts drive-through food fair today through Monday
- Daily arrest log - May 22 to 25
- Michael Ross Evans
- Daily arrest log - May 26
- Police seek persons of interest in early morning shooting
- Former KHS student goes from GED to master’s degree
- More than 200 area residents have recovered from COVID-19
- Who received funding from the city, county grant programs
- Local COVID-19 deaths rise by nine
- In Photos: What If the Cadillac Escalade Was Designed in 1959?
- From Roadsters to Rocketships at the Indy 500
- Honda S2000: Mode Parfume’s Hardtop and Widebody Conversions are Now Available in the U.S.
- Coupons May 2020
- 2020 Tesla Model Y Long Range First Drive: Bring the Family
- 2021 Honda Civic: Fast, Faithful, and Sometimes Furious
- 2021 Acura TLX and TLX Type S vs. Audi A4 and S4: Sports Sedan Showdown
- 2022 Toyota GR86: Finally, a Turbo!
- Rolls-Royce Sells a Handbuilt Toy Cullinan SUV for $17,100 (Before Extras!)
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals for 2020: Huge Markdowns on These New Rides
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Football, volleyball, men's and women's basketball and women's soccer will be the first Husker teams to return to campus.
Three-star wide receiver Shawn Hardy II became the Huskers' eighth verbal commitment on Friday.
Hot topics from Dave Matter's chat: Will Mizzou redesign seating at Memorial Stadium? Football recruiting updates and more.