As the east continues to deal with cold temperatures, a storm is moving through the Central US with plans to impact much of the East Thanksgiving Day. CNN meteorologist Tyler Mauldin has the latest.
More from this section
- Here's how an anime convention will help track the spread of Omicron
- We tried Instagram's newest feature. There's one big problem with it.
- CNN examines training meant to help officers differentiate Tasers from guns
- Omicron variant detected in Pennsylvania. Here’s what you need to know.
- The new 'Harry Potter' reunion trailer is here
- Biden banking nominee withdraws after bipartisan criticism over her ties to Marxism, socialist policies
- Energy prices drop after weeks of increases
- Why top Republican is quitting congress to run Trump's media company
- Elon Musk doesn't want US government spending any more money on EV efforts
- Federal judge blocks Biden's vaccine mandate for federal contract workers
- Arizona tailback Bam Smith is latest Wildcat to enter NCAA transfer portal
- Patrick Industries, Inc. Announces Pricing of Offering of $225,000,000 Convertible Senior Notes Due 2028
- Scouting report: No. 11 Arizona Wildcats vs. Wyoming Cowboys
- Montana State hoping to see further development from freshman quarterback Tommy Mellott
- Zendaya: I don't have a career plan
- Jonathan Van Ness says nothing will be off-limits in his memoir
- Nick Cannon takes a break from TV work following tragedy
- ‘The Resident’ Boss on That Bell Cliffhanger, Conrad’s Love Life & Kincaid’s Secrets
- ‘The Flash’: Armageddon Arrives, Plus How Much From 2031 Might Come True? (RECAP)
- Eric Crouch calls his latest accolade — induction into the College Football Hall of Fame — a surreal honor
- $18.15 million verdict for Gary resident struck, thrown by truck, attorneys say
- 1999 Cadillac Brougham d’Elegance: A classic luxury cruiser
- Ruling expected soon in lawsuit seeking to end NWI vehicle emissions testing
- Governor Eric Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff
- Appeals court withdraws ruling on taking of Gary restaurant by housing authority
- Sources: Montana State decided Matthew McKay wouldn't be starter before transfer portal decision
- Indiana appeals court revives rental registration fee lawsuit against Hammond
- Ex-Saint Glenn Foster died after a police chase, jail fight, and desperate bid to get medical help
- Gary restaurant building taken improperly by housing authority, appeals court rules
- Sam Asghari is 'encouraging' Britney Spears to stay on schedule
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
The Star's Bruce Pascoe breaks down the starting lineups, storylines and stats as the No. 11-ranked Arizona Wildcats prepare to take on the unbeaten Wyoming Cowboys at McKale Center on Wednesday night.
After spotting an opening in the pocket and bolting, Tommy Mellott dove for extra yardage.
Twenty years removed from his Heisman Trophy-winning season, Crouch says "it's crazy to keep seeing some of the things keep coming in."