Southern California's homeless crisis, which had already reached critical levels, is now exploring solutions for the increase brought on by the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic. CNN's Paul Vercammen has more.
More from this section
- Dale: This is one of the most dishonest periods for Trump
- These voters are still undecided. Here's why
- There's a battle for the suburbs in Florida. Who will win?
- She lost her husband to Covid-19. Hear her tough words for Trump
- Officer involved with Breonna Taylor shooting says it was 'not a race thing'
- How the push to increase Black voter turnout differs from 2016
- Kim Kardashian West's style evolution
- Listen to why some Republicans are endorsing Joe Biden
- Bizarre, shirtless police graduation ceremony goes viral
- Domestic abuse and lockdown restrictions: A perfect storm
- Gubernatorial candidate coming to Kokomo next weekend
- Introducing VERISTA: An Industry-Leading Solutions Provider to Pharma & Life Sciences, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing Industries
- VMS BioMarketing Named to Best Small & Medium Workplaces List for 2020 by FORTUNE® Magazine and Great Place to Work®
- Pilot of downed plane dies after crashing on Ill. 394
- Badgers football looms — along with worries that it will further boost COVID-19
- Oct. 21: A week in mugshots
- Jaimes' goal leads Cougars past Carlow on Senior Night
- 4 patterned furniture covers that let you explore trends without commitment
- Mayor agrees to start allowing fans at Saints' home games
- AP source: Tagovailoa replaces Fitzpatrick as Miami starter
- Daily arrest log - Oct. 15
- R. Kelly's attorneys allege federal prison officials 'allowed' beating by Hammond gang member
- Police seize drugs, firearms, cash during investigation
- Daily arrest log - Oct. 19
- Daily arrest log - Oct. 14
- Two men who were fatally shot in Dolton parking lot are identified
- Cook County budget for 2021 holds line on taxes, promises improved transit for South Side, south suburbs
- $50,000 at stake as winning lottery ticket sold in Region is set to expire
- 2,328 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Indiana
- Gary mayor sues council over 'overreach' in development deals
- Photos: Counter-protesters greet Trump parade in Carbondale
- Kokomo Perspective – October 21 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – October 14 Issue – Mugshots
- October Coupons 2020
- Kokomo Perspective – October 7 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – September 30 Issue – Mugshots
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats football practice during pandemic
- Youth Sports Report: Russiaville - Gossman vs True Realty
- Highlight performances from Western
- Youth Sports Report: Kokomo - Expressions Design (White) vs Expressions Design (Blue)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Since the start of the 2019 season, the Bears are 11-3 in games decided by seven points or fewer. They have the most such wins of any NFL team during that span.
The Bears have signed linebacker Manti Te’o to the practice squad, the team announced Tuesday.Te’o t…
Even in a limited sample size, Badgers quarterback Graham Mertz showed some great traits, and a few iffy ones.