CNN's Don Lemon talks with legendary NBA star Kareem Abdul-Jabbar about players in the league choosing to not get vaccinated or disclose their vaccine status.
More from this section
- Hear VP Harris' message in support for VA gubernatorial candidate
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker are engaged
- Colin Powell dies at 84
- Female doctor share stuggles of infertility during Covid-19 pandemic
- Wolf Blitzer reflects on the passing of General Colin Powell
- New affidavits allege Murdaugh took $3M meant for late housekeeper's family
- 17 American missionaries kidnapped by gang members in Haiti
- CA: TAHOE SKI SEASON IMPACTED BY CALDOR FIRE
- AR: 3 KILLED, OFFICER STABBED
- RAW: PA: SHOOTING AT PARK CITY CENTER
- It Happened Here: Washington becomes nation's leading apple producer
- ‘I still own you!’ Packers, Aaron Rodgers continue dominance of Bears in 24-14 win
- Jack White to release first new solo music in three years tonight
- Ricky Astley applauds Greta Thunberg for Stockholm Rickrolling
- Jamie Lee Curtis: MeToo would have 'upset' Janet Leigh
- Olivia Newton-John to make guest appearance on Dancing With the Stars
- Billy Porter thinks Vogue shouldn't have had Harry Styles in dress on cover
- Sir Michael Caine: I'm done with movies
- KAR Global Announces Black Book® Integration with BacklotCars
- ‘Sex and the City’ Author Candace Bushnell Says Show Isn’t Feminist
- UPDATE: Crown Point man died after 3-vehicle crash outside Crete, officials say
- First Saab aerospace factory in U.S. opens in Indiana to help Boeing produce jets for U.S. Air Force
- Two birds native to North Carolina declared extinct
- Daily Arrest Log - Oct. 8-11
- Not the Addams Family
- Karena McClerkin still missing after 5 years
- Cheri L. Shallenberger
- Complaints pile up at Terrace Meadows
- Randy Ray Buckley
- Stellantis dedicates $229M to Kokomo plants
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Matt LaFleur's team has had to use a makeshift lineup while being without several key players. But six games into the 2021 season, Green Bay has a two-game cushion in the NFC North.
A play the Wisconsin football team should ditch, a look at the unique lineups the defense used and more observations from UW's win over the Black Knights.
Packers' rookie center Josh Myers injured his knee during the game's opening series and did not return.