Six million people could be impacted by Tropical Cyclone Vayu, which is barreling towards northwest India. Almost 300,000 people are set to be evacuated to 700 shelter homes, a spokesperson for India's Home Ministry said. Schools and colleges in affected districts are closed. CNN's Pedram Javaheri explains
More from this section
- Shanahan didn't want to put his children in the spotlight
- AOC compares ICE detention to 'concentration camps'
- Shake Shack CEO: We have to plan beyond trade war headlines
- Why Shake Shack is testing out a 4-day work week
- Trump: Shanahan out of confirmation process
- SoCal Police Department to Deploy 'RoboCop' to Monitor Public Areas
- FL: TRUMP CAMPAIGN LAUNCH-MORE CROWDS
- NC: IVANKA TRUMP VISITS SIEMENS ENERGY HUB
- Pompeo: Trump doesn't want war with Iran
- Off-Duty Officer Runs into Collapsed, Burning New Jersey Home to Save Resident: Police
- Prosecutors claim driver had drugs in system at time of accident that left two teens dead
- Mizzou's recruiting hot streak continues with three-star running back
- After wasted 2018, Packers receiver Trevor Davis draws positive reviews during offseason practices
- Four women file sexual harassment lawsuit against Indiana attorney general, state
- Free lunches available to children, teens
- Youth Sports Report: Softball - Jansen's Red vs Jansen's White
- Reverse-mortgage fails not a factor in Florida’s stubbornly high foreclosure rate
- Youth Sports Report: Softball - Brandts vs Circle Pizza
- Wedge wolfpack attacks livestock in NE Washington
- Youth Sports Report: Russiaville - Lions Club vs Hollingsworth Lumber
- Fifteen players named to All-County softball team
- Milwaukee Milkmen oust coach after viral video
- Kingdom Come Festival brings in more than 25 Christian Rock bands
- Grissom Air Show set for booming return
- Woman gets probation, mandated therapy after racist letter incident
- Smith garnering state-level recognition
- Jeannette E. (Deeb) Michel
- Kokomo man killed in wreck on US 31
- Brett Allen Dunlap
- Bona Vista receives more than $17,000 from farm partnership
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into Lake County Jail
- Youth Sports Report: Softball - Expressions vs Tipton
- Youth Sports Report: Northside - Eastside - AFSCME vs UAW 685
- Thousands attend annual Strawberry Festival
- Youth Sports Report: Southside - UAW vs Kokomo Glass
- Youth Sports Report: Softball - Roger Davis Photo vs Finch Exterior Solutions
- Youth Sports Report: Taylor Southeast - Guarantee vs Plevna
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown - Ivy Physical vs The Zone
- June Coupons 2019
- Youth Sports Report: Northwestern – Cossell’s vs Kokomo Grain
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A year ago, whatever attention Trevor Davis was getting was based on a hamstring injury that sidelined him for virtually the entire offseason program, and an ill-advised joke he made at the airport in Los Angeles that, well, bombed.
ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reports that Brooklyn failed to make a qualifying offer for the 6-foot-7 forward.
Five-star wing MarJon Beauchamp says he's visiting Arizona.