Alexandre de Juniac of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) says the coronavirus pandemic will end the days of cheap flights.
More from this section
- White woman apologizes for calling the cops on black man
- Video appears to shows black man forced to the ground as he says 'I can't breathe'
- See giant 3D wave sweep over Seoul's Gangnam District
- Are these social distancing methods safe?
- The story behind Pac-Man and his ghosts
- How vote-by-mail could change the 2020 election
- VT: HIGHWAY CLOSES FOR FOOD DISTRIBUTION
- HBO Max is here. Its boss explains why it's worth the price
- Watch the biggest moments in SpaceX's history
- Fauci: We need to reserve judgment on political conventions
- VFW struggles amid gaming restrictions
- Livestock Roundup
- Two local nursing homes reporting more than 50 cases of COVID-19
- Well-regarded Lithuanian twins commit to Arizona Wildcats
- KHS graduate served in Iraq War, Operation Enduring Freedom
- Record number of Hoosiers voting by mail for Tuesday's primary election
- Visitors bureau announces hospitality assistance program
- Northwestern displays tiger statue in honor of former superintendent
- Daily arrest log - May 26
- 11 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Howard County
- Fairgrounds hosts drive-through food fair today through Monday
- Howard County COVID-19 cases rise to 361
- Next stage of Indiana's reopening plan set to begin Thursday night, in Lake County June 1
- Daily arrest log - May 20
- Michael Ross Evans
- One local nursing home reporting 50 cases of COVID-19
- Police seek persons of interest in early morning shooting
- Howard County COVID-19 death toll rises to 20
- Daily arrest log - May 22 to 25
- Daily arrest log - May 21
- In Photos: What If the Cadillac Escalade Was Designed in 1959?
- From Roadsters to Rocketships at the Indy 500
- Coupons May 2020
- 2021 Honda Civic: Fast, Faithful, and Sometimes Furious
- Honda S2000: Mode Parfume’s Hardtop and Widebody Conversions are Now Available in the U.S.
- Car Kings Star Beau Boeckmann Is Giving a Virtual Tour of His Incredible Car Collection
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals for 2020: Huge Markdowns on These New Rides
- Hennessey's Pumped-Up, 700-HP Goliath Pickup Enters Production
- Local businesses listed below are ready to serve through the Coronavirus pandemic
- 2022 Toyota GR86: Finally, a Turbo!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Former Nebraska assistant Bill Busch was saddened to learn that Jaivorio Burkes passed away Saturday in Arizona. He was 31.
Blake Wilcox, who redshirted in 2019 after walking onto the team out of Kettle Moraine High School, was ranked as the No. 3 punter and No. 5 kicker in the nation by Kohl’s Kicking Camp before joining the Badgers.
Former Badgers and NFL star Joe Thomas emerged with a victory on the season premiere of NBC's popular reality competition show on Monday night.