A Planet Fitness gym in West Virginia is recommending its members quarantine following a visitor testing positive for coronavirus and possibly exposing over 200 people. HLN's Robin Meade explains.
More from this section
- Woman appears to cough on baby in Yogurtland
- Cell phone video of Phoenix police shooting man in parked car
- Cuomo's passionate plea to the government: 'Do your damn job!'
- John Kasich: President Trump is 'in a meltdown'
- Frederick Douglass statue vandalized in New York park
- US and Brazil lead in Covid cases as leaders downplay the virus
- Atlanta mayor says she tested positive for coronavirus
- Bianca Williams and Ricardo dos Santos on being stopped by the police
- Top Obama strategist explains why Trump's tactics aren't working
- Broadway star dies after battling Covid-19 for months
- NCAA rules that Missouri baseball and softball bans will not carry over to 2021 season
- Longtime dairy farmer goes home
- Rebecca Black: I feel pressure to label my sexuality
- Simon Property Group Sells $2.0 Billion Of Senior Notes
- Missouri softball, baseball will be eligible for 2021 postseasons
- Matt Reeves signs TV deal with Warner Bros.
- As training camps approach amid COVID-19, Packers CEO Mark Murphy knows ‘time is no longer on our side'
- Missouri wide receiver enters the transfer portal
- Daily arrest log - July 2 to 5
- Sir Michael Caine to front storytelling podcast series
- Vietnam veteran earns two Purple Hearts, Bronze Star
- Governor puts Stage 5 on hold: ‘This virus is on the prowl’
- Shooting on Bishop Ford ends in crash between suspect, victim, police say
- The shows will go on: Several area fireworks displays set for this weekend
- Kokomo engineer details his symptoms of COVID-19
- Air Force veteran maintained runways at a young age in Thailand
- Woman accused of drowning grandson may utilize insanity defense
- Daily arrest log - June 29-30
- Four more Ho. Co. residents test positive for COVID-19
- Ho. Co. reaches 580 cases of COVID-19
- TTP builds company’s 4-millionth nine-speed transmission
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown – Plevna Implement
- Youth Sports Report: UCT – Coke vs McPike
- Youth Sports Report: UCT – Clifford Signs vs Local BBQ
- Youth Sports Report: Taylor Southeast – Hague Water
- 2021 Nissan Rogue First Look: Nissan Teases Its All-New Compact SUV
- Spec Check: 2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1 vs. 2020 Mustang GT
- June Coupons 2020
- Delayed 2021 Ford Bronco Reveal Accidentally Rescheduled on O.J. Simpson's Birthday
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
The Missouri baseball and softball teams will be postseason eligible for the 2021 season, the NCAA has confirmed to the school’s athletic department.
“With training camps set to start in less than a month and with COVID-19 showing no signs of slowing down, the Packers will have to make several difficult decisions in the coming weeks,” Murphy says.
Khmari Thompson did not have any receptions for the Tigers in his first two seasons.