The European Union published its list of more than a dozen countries to start lifting travel restrictions. The US is not on that list. CNN's Frederik Pleitgen reports.
More from this section
- Axelrod: Trump starts a dumpster fire to deflect
- Lindsey Graham breaks with Trump on his NASCAR tweet
- FILE-CHIEFS QB MAHOMES AGREES TO HISTORIC CONTRACT EXT
- 'Go back to China,' Asian-American kids targeted due to virus
- Atlanta mayor says she tested positive for coronavirus
- Bottoms on VP job: Yes, I'm ready to be president
- WH defends Trump's tweet on Bubba Wallace
- Americans flock to beaches, parties as coronavirus spikes in U.S.
- Mary Trump book to be published early due to high demand
- SCOTUS ruling means Colorado can remove ‘faithless electors’
- Longtime dairy farmer goes home
- Rebecca Black: I feel pressure to label my sexuality
- Simon Property Group Sells $2.0 Billion Of Senior Notes
- Missouri softball, baseball will be eligible for 2021 postseasons
- Matt Reeves signs TV deal with Warner Bros.
- As training camps approach amid COVID-19, Packers CEO Mark Murphy knows ‘time is no longer on our side'
- Missouri wide receiver enters the transfer portal
- Daily arrest log - July 2 to 5
- Sir Michael Caine to front storytelling podcast series
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. Enters into Support Agreement and Announces Commencement of Exchange Offer for up to $200 Million of Outstanding 7.625% Senior Notes due 2022 and Consent Solicitation for Outstanding 11.00% Senior Notes due 2025
- Vietnam veteran earns two Purple Hearts, Bronze Star
- Shooting on Bishop Ford ends in crash between suspect, victim, police say
- Governor puts Stage 5 on hold: ‘This virus is on the prowl’
- The shows will go on: Several area fireworks displays set for this weekend
- Kokomo engineer details his symptoms of COVID-19
- Air Force veteran maintained runways at a young age in Thailand
- Hospital closures leave a void: Families concerned after closure of local Community Howard Specialty Hospital, Replay Physical Therapy
- Woman accused of drowning grandson may utilize insanity defense
- Overdoses surge last week
- Man dies at hospital after responders find him injured in street, police say
- TTP builds company’s 4-millionth nine-speed transmission
- Youth Sports Report: UCT – Coke vs McPike
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown – Plevna Implement
- Youth Sports Report: UCT – Clifford Signs vs Local BBQ
- Youth Sports Report: Taylor Southeast – Hague Water
- 2021 Nissan Rogue First Look: Nissan Teases Its All-New Compact SUV
- Spec Check: 2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1 vs. 2020 Mustang GT
- June Coupons 2020
- Delayed 2021 Ford Bronco Reveal Accidentally Rescheduled on O.J. Simpson's Birthday
- KHA throws Juneteenth Freedom Day celebration
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
“With training camps set to start in less than a month and with COVID-19 showing no signs of slowing down, the Packers will have to make several difficult decisions in the coming weeks,” Murphy says.
Khmari Thompson did not have any receptions for the Tigers in his first two seasons.
The Wildcats have 13 commits for their 2021 football recruiting class.