Award-winning sports broadcaster Bob Costas describes the method the Houston Astros illegally used to decode and communicate the opposing teams' pitching signs during their 2017 championship season.
More from this section
- Cuomo: Trump believes power should be abused
- Toobin to Alan Dershowitz: What side are you on?
- Trump on Starr in 1999: Ken Starr is a lunatic
- CA SUING TRUMP ADMIN OVER FRACKING PLAN
- Lifelong Republican on which Democrat she would vote for
- Actress does voiceover of roller coaster ride
- See Lev Parnas photos just released by House Democrats
- Evelyn Yang was assured justice. Here's how the doctor she says assaulted her went free
- Avalanche at California ski resort kills one skier
- Preet Bharara explains why he's surprised by Trump's new hires
- Recruiting Ticker, Jan. 17: Husker coaches (attempt to) hit the road in snowy weather
- Dog Champan 'needs love'
- Boise State ready to fight Mountain West over extra TV money
- Hank Azaria officially steps down from voicing Apu on The Simpsons
- Kate Hudson wants an 'empire'
- Chris Borland criticizes Wisconsin Badgers, NFL in Netflix documentary
- Who Alabama football has coming back and what it could mean in 2020
- Alabama looks to build off signature win by showing consistency, maturity on the court
- U.S. Supreme Court to hear Colorado’s, Washington's ‘faithless elector’ cases
- Hub Arkush: No shortage of Bears and local connections in NFL's Conference Championship Sunday
- God's Garage: All-volunteer group at Crossroads Church repairs vehicles for the elderly, single moms, underprivileged
- Greentown deaths confirmed as murder-suicide
- Police: Resident shoots man who gained entry to apartment
- We Care responds to criticism
- Jones resigns after racist social media posts surface
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 10 to 12
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 15
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 9
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 13
- Daily arrest log - Jan. 14
- Green Bay Packers beat Seattle Seahawks, but 'woo guy' stole the show on Twitter
- 12 times Packers' quarterback Aaron Rodgers has made headlines off the football field
- January Coupons 2020
- Fun & Games
- 2019 naughty and nice Christmas Wishes
- Photos: Green Bay Packers fend off Seattle Seahawks to earn trip to NFC title game
- Photos: No. 18 Arizona Wildcats take second home loss to No. 2 Oregon
- NFC divisional playoff preview: 3 things to watch when Green Bay Packers host Seattle Seahawks
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats fall to the Oregon State Beavers 82-65, Pac-12 basketball
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
T.J. McConnell has eight points in Indiana's two-point win over Minnesota.
BOISE — Boise State finally has a response to the Mountain West's recent assertion that the new TV deal would be the last in which the Broncos earn extra money for a separate negotiation for the rights to air their home football games.
Former UW linebacker says college football puts players in "situations that will compromise their long-term health"