Microsoft founder Bill Gates says the Food and Drug Administration lost credibility following their handling of the coronavirus pandemic. CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta weighs in.
More from this section
- Trump won't commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he loses
- This is what's kept Breonna Taylor's case going
- Birx 'distressed' about White House role, sources say
- KY: BREONNA TAYLOR/PROTESTS-MORE ARRESTS, MAN ON STRETCHER
- Breonna Taylor: What you need to know
- Dr. Gupta: Sen. Paul's claim on herd immunity 'flies in the face of the science'
- Average daily Covid-19 cases tripled since mid-summer in this state
- Cindy McCain explains decision to support Joe Biden
- Sister of Covid-19 victim: My heart breaks every time I think of her
- KY: BREONNA TAYLOR/PROTESTS-ARRESTS, ON GROUND
- Thornton Fractional to continue remote learning into second quarter
- In 'The Zoom Where it Happens,' Adia Barnes learned tips that could make Wildcats a hoops hit
- Indiana grows public pension funds despite market volatility from COVID-19
- Take advantage of off-the-combine bids
- Hub Arkush: Gale Sayers was the greatest open field runner in the history of the NFL
- Sterling K. Brown: Be patient amid the pandemic
- 3 Husker football players charged with misdemeanors for loud party
- Megan Fox's friend 'would not be shocked' if the star had a baby with Machine Gun Kelly
- No officers indicted in death of Breonna Taylor
- Indiana fully reopening amid COVID-19; mask directive remains in effect
- Three die in crash during Glenndale Days
- Victims in Glenndale Days plane crash named
- Daily arrest log – Sept. 18 to 20
- Covid Casualty: FCA employee Curtis Davis becomes 63rd resident to die from COVID-19
- Plane crashes at Glenndale Airport
- Kristina R. Fernung
- Region man shot to death on Chicago's South Side
- KPD investigates shots fired incident
- Census worker threatened with firearm after refusing to leave the property
- Family outraged over light charges man faces
- First responders complete 911 Memorial Stair Climb
- Kokomo Perspective – September 23 Issue – Mugshots
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown - Key Realty vs Hugh's Carwash
- Youth Sports Report: Russiaville - Indiana Pest vs Erik's Chevrolet
- Badgers in the NFL: Check out top performances by former Wisconsin players in Week 2
- Youth Sports Report: Russiaville - Gossman vs True Realty
- Kokomo Perspective – September 2 Issue – Mugshots
- LIberty Cup 2020 in photos
- Youth Sports Report - Russiaville - Martin Brothers vs Waddell's IGA
- Kokomo Perspective – September 16 Issue – Mugshots
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
LAKE FOREST – Growing up in Chicago in the 1960s the guys that cemented my love affair with the National Football League beyond my dad were George Halas, Vince Lombardi, Jim Brown, Dick Butkus and Gale Sayers.
Huskers John Bullock, Cooper Jewett and Caden McCormack all are set to go to court on the misdemeanors Oct. 13.
Kansas, Memphis and N.C. State also have cases that are now within the IARP.