Weather conditions are improving for firefighters in the battle to contain the wildfires in the Pacific Northwest . CNN meteorologist Pedram Javaheri has the latest.
More from this section
- Queen Máxima: Financial inclusion is a public and private responsibility
- Donald Trump booed by crowd while he pays respects to RBG
- European Tour CEO: Why the Ryder Cup was postponed
- Giant robot comes to life in Japan
- These Trump and Biden voters say they wouldn't get a coronavirus vaccine this year
- The secret to winning the first Trump-Biden debate
- Biden and Trump voters discuss Trump's virus response
- Hear Biden's and Trump's economic plans in 2 minutes
- Trump's remarks on ballots draw mixed reactions
- Another 870,000 Americans filed first-time jobless claims
- Region senator's online petition demands no Supreme Court vote until after election
- 920 new cases of COVID-19, 17 deaths reported today statewide
- Packers' Davante Adams shows in Lions game that he's learned valuable lesson
- Daily arrest log - Sept. 23
- Ivy Tech campaign leaders lead the way with computer classroom
- Steven M. Sipple: Let's talk football — What exactly is Nebraska facing in those first four games?
- Jane Sibbett was offered Jennifer Aniston's Friends role
- Brian Cox defends JK Rowling after trans comments backlash
- Drew Barrymore: Dating apps were a 'car wreck'
- Red Zone podcast: Roster updates and a look at the Badgers schedule
- Three die in crash during Glenndale Days
- Victims in Glenndale Days plane crash named
- Daily arrest log – Sept. 18 to 20
- Covid Casualty: FCA employee Curtis Davis becomes 63rd resident to die from COVID-19
- Plane crashes at Glenndale Airport
- Census worker threatened with firearm after refusing to leave the property
- Kristina R. Fernung
- Indiana moves to Stage 5 in Back on Track plan
- Region man shot to death on Chicago's South Side
- Family outraged over light charges man faces
- Kokomo Perspective – September 23 Issue – Mugshots
- First responders complete 911 Memorial Stair Climb
- Youth Sports Report: Russiaville - Indiana Pest vs Erik's Chevrolet
- Youth Sports Report: Russiaville - Gossman vs True Realty
- Badgers in the NFL: Check out top performances by former Wisconsin players in Week 2
- Kokomo Perspective – September 2 Issue – Mugshots
- LIberty Cup 2020 in photos
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown - Key Realty vs Hugh's Carwash
- Western's Erb and Shepherd compete in IndianaMat Hoosier Pre-Season Open
- September Coupons 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Nebraska will face three of the nation's strongest programs in its first four games this season. Emphasis on program.
State Journal beat reporter Colten Bartholomew breaks down the impacts that gaining OL Jon Dietzen and losing S Reggie Pearson may have on the Badgers before diving in and giving you a game-by-game look at UW's schedule.
The UW athletic department had previously cautioned that a revenue shortfall of $100 million or more was possible this year without a football season.