Pursuant to an ongoing undercover investigation, on Jan. 26 at approximately 6:27 p.m., investigators of the Kokomo Police Drug Task Force and K9 Officer Ryan Shuey executed a search warrant issued out of Superior Court I at the residence of 2208 Carmelita Boulevard.
As a result of the search warrant, Investigators located approximately nine pounds of marijuana, paraphernalia, cash, and controlled substances. The following individuals were arrested at the scene and charged with the following offense(s):
1. Christopher Scott Smith, age 24, of 2208 Carmelita Boulevard, Kokomo arrested for D Felony Possession of Marijuana with intent to Deal, D Felony Maintaining a Common Nuisance
2. Scott M. Smith, age 50, of 2208 Carmelita Boulevard, Kokomo arrested for D Felony maintaining a Common Nuisance
3. Christopher R. Ross, age 25, of Kokomo arrested for B misdemeanor Visiting a Common Nuisance and a warrant for OWI/ Resisting Law Enforcement
4. Cory E. Hober, age 25, of Kokomo arrested for B misdemeanor Visiting a Common Nuisance
5. Christopher B. Davidson, age 38, of Kokomo arrested for A misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana and B misdemeanor Visiting a Common Nuisance
6. Phillip S. Reynolds, age 29, of Kokomo arrested for Visiting a Common Nuisance
All six suspects were transported to the Howard County Criminal Justice Center with no injuries reported. The Kokomo Police Department Drug Task Force would like to thank citizens for tips and information on drug activity. Anyone with further information regarding this investigation is asked to contact the Kokomo Police Department Hotline 765.456.7017, or you may qualify for a cash reward by calling Central Indiana Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS with your anonymous tip. All defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.