An additional charge has been leveled at Joshua Cochran, the Kokomo man charged in relation to the fatal hit and run that claimed the life of 10-year-old Renay Jenkins last week, alleging he was under the influence of marijuana at the time of the accident.
- Program to promote wellness with nature outings
- Got lactose intolerance? When milk does a body bad
- Turn to tobacco baskets for smoking decor pieces
- Drake loses $10,000 bet
- Robin Wright 'marries Clement Giraudet in low-key ceremony'
- Lil Xan 'slid' into Noah Cyrus' inbox months ago
- Nick Jonas to take family to India to meet fiancee's parents
- Police beat: Jail bookings
- Man reports finding bullet holes in house
- Monroe County sells unused waste district building