CNN's Erin Burnett breaks down the different responses to President Trump's racist tweets, including those from the four congresswomen, Republican leaders and Trump himself.
CNN's Jim Bittermann reports on the Notre Dame restoration efforts in Paris. The cathedral suffered a fire in April 2019 and is slated to be restored by 2024.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kokomo church raises funds to relieve $5.2 million of medical debt for Hoosiers
- KPD investigates death
- Video captures police subduing man allegedly harassing fair-goers for ‘being the devil’
- Two charged in alleged child molestation, incest case
- Man shot in morning altercation
- BONE APPETIT: Community Howard turning scraps into treats for pets at Kokomo Humane Society
- Dennis R. Chapman Jr.
- Kokomo School Corporation enrollment sessions to begin
- Indiana Supreme Court gives Raquet probation
- New laws took effect July 1
- Gallery: Recent arrests booked into Lake County Jail
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates local businesses' accomplishments
- July Coupons 2019
- NBA Summer League: Stats for every ex-Arizona Wildcat in Las Vegas
- YOUTH SPORTS REPORT: BASEBALL - WINNERS AND RUNNER-UPS
- 1949 Plymouth Special Deluxe
- Youth Sports Report: Taylor Southeast - Hauge vs Erik's
- YOUTH SPORTS REPORT: SOFTBALL - WINNERS AND RUNNER-UPS
- Youth Sports Report: Major League - Neher vs Merrell Bros
- Youth Sports Report: City Tournament - Cossell's vs McPike
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) responds to President Donald Trump's remarks in a joint news conference with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA).
Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker says President Trump's tweet directed at progressive Democratic congresswomen, falsely implying they weren't natural-born American citizens, used "racist, vile, dangerous language."
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) responds to President Donald Trump's remarks in a joint news conference with Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA).
As long as he's healthy, Clemson graduate transfer quarterback Kelly Bryant will start for Mizzou. But how does he match up against the QBs he will face in his one-and-done season with the Tigers? Spoiler alert: The Tigers should have the QB edge over most opponents.
It turns out, Robbie Gould will stay in San Francisco.The veteran kicker and the 49ers worked out a …
Everywhere you look, the Bears are solid at worst and even have some star power at most positions with one exception.