Reigning NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Eddy Pineiro suffered what the Bears are calling a minor knee injury in the weight room and is listed as questionable for Monday night against Washington.
A surging Sen. Elizabeth Warren is challenging Joe Biden's dominance in the race for the Democratic nomination, standing at 22% to the former vice president's 20% in a new CNN/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll of likely Iowa caucusgoers.
Sure, there's a long, difficult Big Ten schedule ahead, but the Badgers showed Saturday how good they have become in the wake of a disappointing 8-5 season.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Warrant list - 2019
- Arrests log - Sept. 13 - Sept. 15
- KPD issues 82 traffic citations, makes four arrests during Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over
- Firestone listed on tax sale with $24,000 in back taxes
- After spate of suicides, sheriff makes good on his word
- Daily arrest log - Sept. 16
- CVS pharmacy robbed of narcotics early this morning
- Third suicide for the year reported at jail
- Daily arrest log – Sept. 19
- Daily arrest log - Sept. 17
- UAW Local 292 members strike
- Wildcat captures Liberty Cup
- Colosseum Combat
- 8 signs you grew up in Tucson in the 80's-90's
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats Women's Basketball coach Joan Bonvicini
- September Coupons 2019
- Tom Oates puts Lambeau fans on the hot seat, and Packers' Nation responds on Twitter
- Art, history and nature converge at the Kokomo Art Center in September
- 3rd annual Military Foundation Charity Softball Game
- The 10 states with the highest and lowest property tax rates
Montana State (3-1) beat Norfolk State (1-3) 56-21 on Saturday at Bobcat Stadium. MSU led by two touchdowns at halftime and cruised in the second half.
The Badgers (3-0, 1-0 Big Ten) jumped out to a 28-0 halftime lead and extended that cushion to 35-0 in the third quarter before closing out the Wolverines 35-14 in their Big Ten Conference opener Saturday at Camp Randall.
Tigers score two defensive touchdowns, hold South Carolina to 271 yards in 34-14 win.
Wyoming coach Craig Bohl discusses the decision to briefly pull quarterback Sean Chambers, the plan at the position going forward, the physicality of the game and more following the Cowboys' 24-21 loss at Tulsa on Saturday.
Wyoming won’t reach its potential with this kind of passing game