Nebraska A.D. Bill Moos hopes Tommie Frazier understands that Scott Frost is trying to rebuild the Husker program "from the ground up."
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kokomo man stabbed at Motel 6
- The perfect accident: Families form lifelong bonds after accident 12 years ago left EMT severely injured
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 4
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 2
- Austin Colby named KHS varsity football coach
- Cook steps down as KHA executive director
- KPD seeks suspect in Paradise Trading Post burglary
- Eastern alumnus takes over Comets wrestling program
- Amber N. Ford
- Daily arrest log - Dec. 5
- Kokomo boys victorious over Western, 55-50
- Howard County college signings
- Northwestern defeats Tipton, 87-38
- Statistical leaders on offense and defense for the Arizona Wildcats in 2019 season
- November Coupons 2019
- Colosseum Combat 51
- November's swan song at the Kokomo Art Center brings permanent collection art from past and present
- Teachers flock to Statehouse
At least five people are dead and others missing after a volcanic eruption on New Zealand's White Island. Video captured by a bystander shows the eruption as it happened.
A cold front brings rain and arctic air to the northeast. This same front can bring a wintery mix to parts of Texas. CNN meteorologist Pedram Javaheri has the forecast.
Prepare for kick off of the University of Wisconsin's football season on Friday night against the South Florida Bulls with the Wisconsin State Journal's annual Badgers season preview.
'Knives Out' director Rian Johnson has explained why his new 'whodunit' murder mystery movie needed an all-star cast packed full of huge names.
Aaron Jones rushed for a season-high 134 yards and a touchdown on just 16 carries, Aaron Rodgers threw for 195 yards and the Green Bay Packers did enough to beat the Washington Redskins 20-15 Sunday.
Ervin, claimed on waivers from Jacksonville last week and immediately installed as the team’s return man, accomplished more the first time he touched the football Sunday than the rest of the Packers punt returners accomplished in the season’s first 12 games.
State Journal columnist Tom Oates grades the Green Bay Packers' performance in their 20-15 win over the Washington Redskins on Sunday at Lambeau Field.