Nevada caucus site leader Seth Morrison tells CNN's Victor Blackwell that he is encouraging early voting as his team has not yet been trained or seen the software tool they are supposed to use next week.
President Donald Trump tweeted a passage from a New York Times article which quoted the line from essayist Ralph Waldo Emerson, "when you strike at the king, you must kill him."
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Russiaville Man Faces Rape Charge
- Police seize $15,000 worth of spice, firearms, money, other drugs
- A life hit out of the park
- Popular noodles served at the fair now available year-round
- Community mourns loss: Well-known public servant, businessman, philanthropist Jeff Stout dies at 55
- Daily arrest log - Feb. 7 - Feb. 9
- Kokomo man faces six felony charges related to home improvement fraud
- Daily arrest log - Feb. 12
- Daily arrest log - Feb. 11
- Community First Bank announces opening of Noblesville Branch
- Walkers brave the cold to raise funds for rescue mission
- Chocolate Celebration draws crowd
- February Coupons 2020
- Viva Las Vista a success
- Class 3A wrestling sectionals
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats stay perfect with Hillenbrand Invitational win over Long Beach State
- Weekend wrestling tournaments
- In photos: Birds of Prey
- Eastern and Western swimming
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky tells CNN's Christiane Amanpour that he is ready for another phone call with President Donald Trump and is open to visiting the White House.
CNN political analyst Harry Enten explains how the results from the Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary indicate that a contested Democratic convention is possible.
Tigers finding some success with Xavier Pinson, Dru Smith sharing space along the perimeter.
Former UA basketball commit Shareef O'Neal is heading to the SEC.
Wells goes 3 for 4 with a home run and four RBIs as the Cats defeat the Great Danes to win their 17th straight home opener.