In the Netherlands, Vera Kastelic makes sure two Kokomo soldiers killed in 1944 during World War II and buried far from home aren’t forgotten. And thanks to the Kokomo-Howard County Public Library’s Genealogy and Local History Department, now she knows even more about one of them after years…
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Vietnam veteran earns two Purple Hearts, Bronze Star
- Governor puts Stage 5 on hold: ‘This virus is on the prowl’
- Shooting on Bishop Ford ends in crash between suspect, victim, police say
- Kokomo engineer details his symptoms of COVID-19
- The shows will go on: Several area fireworks displays set for this weekend
- Air Force veteran maintained runways at a young age in Thailand
- Hospital closures leave a void: Families concerned after closure of local Community Howard Specialty Hospital, Replay Physical Therapy
- Woman accused of drowning grandson may utilize insanity defense
- Overdoses surge last week
- Daily arrest log - June 26 to 28
- TTP builds company’s 4-millionth nine-speed transmission
- Youth Sports Report: UCT – Coke vs McPike
- Youth Sports Report: Greentown – Plevna Implement
- Youth Sports Report: UCT – Clifford Signs vs Local BBQ
- Youth Sports Report: Taylor Southeast – Hague Water
- 2021 Nissan Rogue First Look: Nissan Teases Its All-New Compact SUV
- KHA throws Juneteenth Freedom Day celebration
- Spec Check: 2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1 vs. 2020 Mustang GT
- 2021 Mazda 3 Finally Getting Turbo Engine for Much-Needed Zoom-Zoom
- Delayed 2021 Ford Bronco Reveal Accidentally Rescheduled on O.J. Simpson's Birthday
Scott Adkins says he "used up [his] Marvel card" too soon by appearing in 'Doctor Strange', as he'd rather have part in Sam Raimi's upcoming sequel.
See how the Green Bay Packers' storied history was shaped in the early years of the franchise with these photos from the 1920s to the 1940s.