University of Wisconsin football coach Paul Chryst gives injury updates, discusses the matchup against Indiana and more.
Fresh off his reelection defeat, Donald Trump is already musing about running again in 2024. In the latest episode of The Point, CNN's Chris Cillizza explains why that could doom Republicans for decades to come.
The Indiana State Department of Health today reported 171 new cases of COVID-19 and two new deaths in Howard County, bringing the totals to 4,176 residents to test positive and 80 deaths.
State Journal beat reporters Colten Bartholomew and Jim Polzin get together on Zoom and break down the Badgers' football game against Indiana this weekend.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Peru woman dies in Cass County crash
- Daily arrest log - Nov. 25 to 29
- Teens charged with fleeing cops in stolen car they crashed in Lansing, police say
- Kokomo-native crowned America's Miss Agribusiness
- Man found dead near road in rural Ho. Co. died from gunshot wound
- Northern Indiana Chapter of The Links donates to Sojourner’s Santa Store
- State seeking to revive triple damages claim against former Munster school superintendents
- Kokomo Perspective announces finalists in this year's People of the Year
- Cancellations mount as COVID cases surge
- SPECIAL REPORT: Sex offenses thrive in COVID-19's shadow, authorities say
- CAM exceeds fund-raising goal for '5k for $5,000'
- Kokomo Perspective – December 2 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – November 25 Issue – Mugshots
- Kokomo Perspective – November 11 Issue – Mugshots
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats basketball season opener vs. Grambling State
- Kokomo Perspective – November 18 Issue – Mugshots
- Can you guess which actors these real 'Jeopardy!' clues are about?
- November Coupons 2020
- Three things to watch when Green Bay Packers host Chicago Bears
- Everything we know about possible long-term effects of COVID-19
CNN's Sanjay Gupta analyzes the latest exponential growth in coronavirus case numbers and compares the loss to the 1918 influenza pandemic.
Amanda Seyfried hopes that the Oscar buzz surrounding her performance in 'Mank' makes people in the film industry think of her differently.
Five topics from columnist Ben Frederickson that St. Louis sports fans should be discussing
“If you had told that 21-year-old he'd still be sitting here at 37, I'd be pretty happy about that,” Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said Wednesday.
BOSSIER CITY, La. - Bossier City police and state police are at the scene of a standoff at Airline Drive and Misty Lane following a high-speed chase related to an early morning domestic dispute.