The Department of Natural Resources reported at 4 p.m. Wednesday that hunters had registered 182 wolves since the hunt began Monday, or about 15% of the estimated population. The quota for non-native hunters was 119 wolves.
- Scouting report: Arizona Wildcats vs. Oregon Ducks
- The Crown scoops Best Drama Golden Globe
- Missouri gets verbal commitment from Horn for football, baseball
- Catherine O'Hara scoops first Golden Globe
- Daniel Kaluuya's Golden Globe win blighted by technical issues
- UPDATES: Tucson-area coronavirus developments, March 1: What we know
- Mizzou lands pledge from four-star QB Sam Horn
- Missouri bats fall silent in game four versus Omaha
- No. 9 Arizona Wildcats upset by ASU in Tempe in regular-season finale
- Louise Redknapp: Online dating is so hard to navigate
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo responds as a second former aide is accusing him of sexual harassment, according to the New York Times.
An Ohio police officer made it his mission to help seniors get appointments for the coronavirus vaccine. CNN's Jason Carroll reports how Ron Craig went beyond the call of duty to make the connections for rural seniors.
Brian Stelter recounts how The New York Times broke the news about a second former aide accusing New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment. Dave Weigel says knives are "coming out for Cuomo." Farai Chideya says the press will focus on the investigation.
Kaley Cuoco’s husband surprised her by coming home early to be with her for the Golden Globe Awards, after he was supposed to be away at an equestrian event.
It was a hard fought battle but the Arizona State Sun Devils pulled off a win in overtime, 66-64, over the Arizona Wildcats in Tempe on Sunday Feb. 28, 2021.
Northwest Indiana residents have a chance to weigh in on one of those little-noticed, structural components of government that has a significant effect on election and policy outcomes.