Near perfect weather greets hunters for the 2020 gun deer season opener
- Red Report: Huskers can't be 'loose' with the ball; take what you can get; how the QB decision is made
- Glenn King Fisher
- Gary D. Powell
- Jose R. Briseño
- Tamara May Catt
- Gary Allen Smith
- Indiana lawmakers eyeing cigarette tax hike to reduce Hoosier smoking rate
- Buckle up and Designate a Sober Driver
- Nix, Auburn offense set to face toughest challenge yet: Keeping pace with Tide in Iron Bowl
- Energy-efficient home? After dud performances at empty Lambeau Field, Packers seek a boost
CNN's Brynn Gingras visits a nursing home in Connecticut and speaks to the residents about Thanksgiving during the coronavirus pandemic and the toll the separation from their families has taken on them.
Hoosier legislative leaders are open to the idea of hiking Indiana's cigarette tax in an effort to reduce the state's 21.8% adult smoking rate, one of the highest in the nation.
Peru — Thanksgiving is normally one of the busiest travel times of the year. While the pandemic may have impacted plans with family this year, the Indiana State Police wants to remind motorists who plan to travel during the holiday season to buckle up and drive sober.
While Aaron Rodgers was critical of the Packers' engagement level in a Nov. 1 loss to the Vikings, Matt LaFleur vented about his team’s “juice” in a Nov. 15 win over Jacksonville, though he later said he might have overreacted in the immediate aftermath of the game.
Nebraska's offense and defense each rank dead last in the Big Ten in third-down conversions. It adds up to a 1-3 start.
American food may be hard to categorize, but American food history shows people in the United States have similar tastes that go beyond fast food
In a 5-4 ruling, the US Supreme Court sided with religious organizations in a dispute over Covid-19 restrictions put in place by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo limiting the number of people attending religious services.