Stay up to date on green living trends with this eco-friendly subscription box.
- Alyssa Milano 'felt like she was dying' from Covid-19
- Jay Leno 'fully supports' Ellen DeGeneres
- Mark Wright to launch own set of gyms
- Lili Reinhart: I've known from a 'young age' that I'm bisexual
- Indiana lifting eviction, utility shutoff moratoriums on Aug. 14, governor says
- Lili Reinhart is on a solo healing journey
- Packers' Corey Linsley not fazed by uncertainty of 2020 season, own contract year
- Husker Takeout: Unboxing a busy day for Nebraska and the Big Ten; and other nuggets from Wednesday
- Mountain West's revised scheduling model could cut Wyoming's season to 10 games
- Greg Hansen: Greats like Mickey, Tiger and Shaq gave Tucsonans unforgettable times
The state's rental property eviction moratorium and the prohibition on disconnecting utility services, including internet access, are poised to expire Aug. 14.
Hundreds of years ago, oyster reefs helped protect New York City from hurricanes and storm surge. Now, as the city prepares for climate change, a project is underway to bring back the long-lost oysters.
Top consumer brands like Nestlé and Unilever are partnering on a new service called Loop that lets customers buy household items in innovative reusable containers and return them once they're finished. Here's how it works.
Around the world about a third of all food spoils before it's eaten. Apeel Sciences has developed a plant-based spray that can dramatically increase the shelf life of fruit and vegetables.
Across the globe, about a billion people are facing water scarcity. Could cloud seeding help? Weather Modification International uses planes to target clouds and draw out more precipitation.
With its innovative energy kites, the company Makani hopes to bring sustainable energy to millions of people along coastlines where traditional wind turbines can't be built.
After a failed deployment in 2018, The Ocean Cleanup has now developed a massive floating system it says will be capable of cleaning up 90% of ocean plastic by the year 2040.