CNN medical analyst Dr. Jonathan Reiner weighs in on the annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota. This year's gathering is expected to draw about 250,000 people from across the country, and Reiner says it has the potential to be a "super spreader" event.
- A DAY IN THE FIELD: Aug. 5, 2020
- Trump signs executive orders to extend unemployment benefits, suspend some payroll taxes, defer
- Priyanka Chopra: 'Quarantine has been a blessing'
- For ex-Badgers standout Rick Wagner, return home to Wisconsin means being in ‘a special place’
- Cloud of uncertainty hangs as Badgers football team prepares to open training camp
- Prince Charles' 'rock solid' relationship with Prince Harry
- Ball State dropped from Wyoming's football schedule
- Boise State, Treasure Valley economy facing 'astronomical' losses should football season get canceled
- Trump says he'll sign executive orders extending unemployment benefits, deferring some payroll taxes
- Big Ten tells teams to tread water before advancing further into preseason preparations
Prince Charles has been in regular contact with Prince Harry since the younger royal moved to Los Angeles and their relationship is "rock solid".
BOISE — The Boise State football team is hoping to push forward with a delayed and shortened season starting in late September. There’s more than $35 million hanging in the balance.
(The Center Square) – President Donald Trump says he will sign an executive order extending supplemental unemployment benefits to workers who lost their jobs during the coronavirus pandemic.
American University history professor Allan Lichtman developed a system that has accurately predicted every presidential election since 1984 (with one exception: he predicted Al Gore, who did win the popular vote but lost to George W. Bush. Licthman stands by that prediction).
CNN's Michael Smerconish presses Trump campaign national press secretary Hogan Gidley, saying President Donald Trump has an obligation to tell Americans that a delay in vote counting caused by the pandemic does not equal fraud.
MIT Political Science Professor Charles Stewart III tells CNN's Michael Smerconish the pandemic's effect on poll workers could cause a major disruption to the 2020 election process.
The Huskers, who would have transitioned into shells next week before full pads, must stick with just helmets for now.
After a deadly explosion shook Beirut, Lebanon, killing at least 154 people and injuring at least 5,000, protesters gathered in the city to demand help, answers and accountability from the government.