CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta discusses the CDC's updated guidance that recommends fully vaccinated people wear masks indoors in areas with "substantial" and "high" transmission of Covid-19.
- Steven M. Sipple: Towering and talented, Allen hopes to live up to Frost's glowing praise
- Greg Hansen: Wildcats starting over, and they're not alone — all of college football is changing
- Cowboys Sign Malik Hooker; OT moved to IR
- Saints place Thomas on PUP list, announce more roster moves
- Pac-12 Media Day notes: ASU coach Herm Edwards focused on football, not NCAA ‘review’
- Jim Polzin: Why one group can legitimately claim a victory in the battle between Aaron Rodgers and the Packers
- Slipknot founding member Joey Jordison dies aged 46
- Most Intriguing Huskers: No. 2, junior WR Omar Manning
- Fed cattle show strength, beef supply declines
- Arizona women's basketball to face Louisville in South Dakota doubleheader on Nov. 12
Former Slipknot drummer Joey Jordison has died in his sleep aged 46, although no cause of death has been determined as of the time of writing.
Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) sharply criticized Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) for blaming Speaker Nancy Pelosi for the January 6th insurrection.
In an exclusive interview with CNN's Richard Quest, IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva discusses how vaccine inequality is widening the gap between the poorest and richest nations.
INDIANAPOLIS, July 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Prolific, a national growth firm headquartered in Indianapolis, Ind., has added Toni McEwan to its leadership team. McEwan comes to Prolific with expertise in the fields of manufacturing, agriculture, and global non-profit work with enterprise companies such as Corteva (NYSE: CTA-A) and Dow Chemical (NYSE: DOW). An accomplished executive with vast experience throughout the U.S., UK, and Ireland, McEwan has led sales, marketing, product and project management, and change management in HR throughout her 20+ year career. McEwan will lead many day-to-day operational and strategic efforts at Prolific.
The Idaho Press is counting down the 25 biggest questions facing the Boise State football team during the 2021 season. Next up is No. 6: What will Tim Plough’s new offense look like?
SPOKANE, Washington — Dylan Cook’s ears perked up during the Big Sky Football Kickoff on Monday when he heard Montana was going to be playing Eastern Washington on national television this season.