Childhood sweethearts Dick Meek, 89, and Shirley Meek, 87, passed minutes apart from Covid-19, three days before they were scheduled to receive the coronavirus vaccine. Their grandchildren tell CNN's Alisyn Camerota more.
- Jan. 26 - Sen. Todd Young among Republicans forwarding SCOTUS constitutional amendment
- Montana State's Kane Ioane officially headed to Boise State
- Jeff Choate’s most memorable moments as Montana State’s head coach
- Penn State Women's Basketball: Penn State falls in back-and-forth battle to Minnesota
- Woman released from prison after robbery verdict overturned
- UPDATES: Tucson-area coronavirus developments, Jan. 26: What we know
- Arizona Wildcats add transfer LB Treshaun Hayward, the 2019 MAC Defensive Player of the Year
- Hoosier senators endorse popcorn grown in Indiana for official state snack
- Pac-12 assigns Arizona Wildcats earlier men's basketball tipoffs in February
- Corey Linsley grapples with finality of playoff loss, uncertain future as Packers clean out their lockers
“Orville Redenbacher, who was one of the most famous Hoosiers in the food business, made this quote: ‘Popcorn has made many lousy movies worth sitting through,’” said state Sen. Ron Grooms.
Dr. Anthony Fauci talks to CNN's Erin Burnett about being threatened, getting a letter with powder in the mail and the difficulty of combating the coronavirus while working with the Trump administration.
GREEN BAY — Not quite 24 hours removed from the disappointment of the Green Bay Packers’ NFC Championship Game loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Corey Linsley wasn’t searching for silver linings or clarity about the future — his, the team’s, or his quarterback’s.
Avante Dickerson doesn't talk much about his recruitment, but his Feb. 3 decision will be the talk of National Signing Day.
One article of impeachment against former President Trump for "incitement of insurrection" is delivered to the Senate, formally triggering the start of his second impeachment trial.
BOISE — New Boise State football coach Andy Avalos completed the hiring of his 10 assistant coaches Monday with the announcement of Kane Ioane as safeties coach and co-defensive coordinator.
"I don’t feel that it’s the government’s role," to make business operating decisions, said state Rep. Bob Morris, R-Fort Wayne.