According to Damian Lewis, James Bond is a "bad" spy.
- Things to do: community calendar for Sept. 22
- Watch: Robinson's nifty moves leads to first career touchdown
- Former NFL QB Leaf to share personal struggles during Bryan Health Mental Health Awareness Week
- Watch: Wan'Dale Robinson with the juke-button move for his first career TD
- Live updates: Huskers complete comeback, hold on late to snap road drought
- Slowthai: My next album will represent growth
- Liam Gallagher to star on Peaky Blinders?
- Damian Lewis: James Bond is a bad spy
- Renee Zellweger's easy decision
- Will Ferrell to star alongside Ryan Reynolds in A Christmas Carol
All it took was one play for No. 8 Auburn to surpass the 19 total rushing yards it managed in last season’s meeting with Texas A&M. Anthony Schwartz took a reverse 57 yards for a touchdown on the fourth play of the game.
Photos from the Arizona Wildcats women's soccer game against the Texas Christian College's Horned Frogs at Mulcahy Soccer Stadium Saturday night, Sept. 21, 2019. The Wildcats held onto their lead in the final half and took a 4-3 win over TCU.
Wyoming coach Craig Bohl discusses the decision to briefly pull quarterback Sean Chambers, the plan at the position going forward, the physicality of the game and more following the Cowboys' 24-21 loss at Tulsa on Saturday.