Robert Pattinson tried to sneak away from the 'Tenet' set to audition for 'The Batman' but Christopher Nolan guessed what he was doing.
- Big Ten tells teams to tread water before advancing further into preseason preparations
- Shufflin' the deck: Winners and losers of Big Ten's football schedule reveal
- Arizona Bowl waiting on Mountain West's decision after MAC pulls plug on fall season
- SIU Football | Date in flux, but Jarnigan says Salukis, Jayhawks working toward kickoff
- Robert Pattinson tried to sneak off Tenet set for Batman audition
- Sharon Stone predicts 'dramatic' death
- 'I used to say he was in jail': John David Washington lied about father Denzel
- A DAY IN THE FIELD: Aug. 5, 2020
- Trump signs executive orders to extend unemployment benefits, suspend some payroll taxes, defer
- Priyanka Chopra: 'Quarantine has been a blessing'
When fact-checked by a reporter about his false claim that he signed into law the Veterans Choice bill, President Donald Trump swiftly ended a news conference with reporters. CNN's Daniel Dale has more.
(The Center Square) – President Donald Trump on Saturday signed executive orders to supplement unemployment benefits for workers who lose their jobs during the coronavirus pandemic by $400 a week and suspend payroll taxes for those earning less than $100,000 a year.
CNN medical analyst Dr. Jonathan Reiner weighs in on the annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota. This year's gathering is expected to draw about 250,000 people from across the country, and Reiner says it has the potential to be a "super spreader" event.
Minnesota Governor Tim Walz was being introduced at a press conference when a teacher interrupted to ask if he would talk with her.
"I grew up a Packer fan ... so it was a pretty easy decision to come (to Green Bay),” says Wagner, a native of West Allis.