Wade Robson and James Safechuck have tentatively had the dismissal of their lawsuit against Michael Jackson's estate overturned, meaning they could press ahead with the case.
- This DNA test kit is the perfect gift for dog owners
- Highland leader considering U.S. House run to follow in footsteps of political mentors
- True Value: A New Model for Measuring The Value of Postsecondary Education By Listening to Americans
- Portage promoting itself as safe haven for human rights
- Tim Steller's opinion: Tomey revelations show how upper crust is protected
- Michigan Democrat lawmakers introduce bill amending federal family leave
- Are oats the future? Chobani unveils new lines of oat-based products
- Patrick Industries, Inc. Announces Andy Nemeth to Succeed Todd Cleveland as Chief Executive Officer
- Intellitek Systems Announces Launch of Intellitek Academy
- Paul McCartney drops huge Glastonbury tease
PORTAGE — The city's human rights ordinance will be posted at each local government building in an effort to promote diversity in the county's largest city, according to Mayor John Cannon.
Two Michigan lawmakers introduced bipartisan federal legislation that would repeal restrictions in the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). If passed, the bill would ensure married couples working for the same employer aren’t forced to take less time off than if they worked for different employers.
CNN's Paula Hancocks reports from Hong Kong where protesters at the Polytechnic University of Hong Kong are locked into a standoff with police. According to a source, protesters are using household products and gasoline to create explosive devices.
ELKHART, Ind., Nov. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK) announced today that Andy L. Nemeth, President will succeed Todd M. Cleveland as Chief Executive Officer effective January 1, 2020 in accordance with the Company's executive succession plan. Mr. Nemeth will continue in his role as President and a director of the Company. Mr. Cleveland will become Executive Chairman and will continue to lead the Board of Directors while working closely with Mr. Nemeth and the senior leadership team.
FORT WAYNE, Ind., Nov. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Intellitek Systems, a leading provider of personalized CRM and ERP solutions for small and mid-market companies, today announced the beta launch of Intellitek Academy.