Lisa Kudrow was relieved when she realised she didn’t have to be a “celebrity” despite the star status she achieved through 'Friends'.
- Lars Ulrich: Making a Metallica album is like a puzzle
- Bruce Springsteen took just four days to record new album
- Lisa Kudrow: I don't want to be a celebrity
- Carla Bruni underwent rigorous coronavirus tests after her son caught the virus
- Kelly Clarkson: I don't understand people who only show they care in front of other people
- Zach Braff: Amanda Kloots is one of the strongest people I know
- Tom Oates: Wisconsin Badgers QB Graham Mertz lives up to massive hype in starting debut
- Making his mark: Badgers QB Graham Mertz turns in dominant first start as Wisconsin routs Illinois
- Steven M. Sipple: Nebraska fans should expect plenty of noise from 'bell cow' in Horseshoe
- Quick hits from Wisconsin Badgers' 45-7 victory over Illinois Fighting Illini
As the United States records it's highest single day total for new Covid-19 cases, infectious disease expert Michael Osterholm warns that the country will see some of the darkest days in its history until a vaccine is made widely available.
Nebraska has four veterans on its offensive line and one newcomer: redshirt freshman Bryce Benhart.
Tom Oates grades the No. 14 Wisconsin Badgers' performance in their 45-7 victory over the Illinois Fighting Illini in their season opener Friday night at Camp Randall Stadium.
Making his first start for the University of Wisconsin football team, redshirt freshman quarterback Graham Mertz had Twitter buzzing Friday night, tying a school record with 17 consecutive completions to open the game while also completing 20 of 21 passes overall for 248 yards and five touch…
Get the latest postgame updates after the 14th-ranked UW football team kicked off the delayed 2020 season Friday night with a 45-7 rout of the Illinois Fighting Illini at Camp Randall.
New York Times columnist Tom Friedman talks to CNN's Chris Cuomo about the criticism Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is facing for his debate answer about the oil industry and fracking.